I Just Realized... // Kitty Update

I'm not too sure what made me think of it, and I had to go all the way back to NGFTT (ew) to make sure, but I've been writing and posting on this site for a little over two years now.

Woah. Two years, eighty+ fics (even though like all of them are one-shots) later, and I'm still happily writing Jalex. I like to think I've gotten somewhat better at writing in that time, too. It's kind of exciting to think about. Here's to another two years, maybe?

Anywho, I made a blog about my grammy's cat, Kitty, a few weeks ago, so here's another update on how she's doing:

She's started to eat and drink again, she's stopped throwing up, and she doesn't completely resent her medicine anymore. I haven't seen her in a while now, honestly, but my little sister convinced my grammy in letting her stay the weekend. She hasn't been able to do that for a while now, considering my grammy didn't want her to see Kitty in the state that she's been in, so if she feels that it's okay for Toni to be there for the rest of the weekend, that must mean she's feeling a lot better about how well Kitty's feeling.

If anything, I'll probably go and see her on Monday (because there's a Star Trek movie marathon on Syfy then, and me and my grammy are kinda big Star Trek fans and watch the movies together all the time), so I might have another, slightly more detailed update on how she's doing then.

Oh, and Happy Labor Day weekend, friends!
August 31st, 2014 at 12:10am