Small Bladders Have No Time for Quirky Titles

I've decided that I hate using/seeing the word "hi" over the internet. In person, you can hear the tone in which it's used; on here, I find I read it as that person being reluctant to talk to you. "Hello" and "hey," just a few lettes more, don't feel that way to me.

So, hello! My name is Ruth, I'm twenty-two, which doesn't really matter when everything is boiled down. I live in a state which is more often forgotten about than it is remembered. My favorite color is purple, although when I was younger it used to be red. I really like owls and foxes, and I have a pet cat. I tend to be a bit dark, in the sense that some of the things I say come out morbid. When I die, I'd like to die with no regrets and a smile on my face.

The music I enjoy is becoming more sparse as I age. I'm sure it might surprise some of my friends and family to learn that I really enjoy classical music, like symphonies. Overall I'll usually listen to alternative rock/punkish bands like Green Day, newer AFI, Brand New, Imagine Dragons, and so on.

My all time favorite TV show is Breaking Bad. The shows I watch that still run and have new episodes are The Blacklist, Arrow, Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy, and Revenge. There are more, but those are the only ones I can think of from off the top of my head.

What else do you need to know about me before we potentially become friends...

Would letting you know that I hate moths count? Those things are the bane of my existence.
August 31st, 2014 at 05:42am