About Me.

Well I decided that I was going to write about me. So it's now or never[ I need to do it quick before I change my mind again] My name is Devine, don't wear it out, wait NO! Please say it. I love when people say my name *makes pervert eyes* But any whoot, lets continue. I love music. From heavy metal to classical. Some bands I can name off the top of my head are: Metallica, Megadeth, Pantara, Misfits, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Pierce The Veil, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day To Remember, Let Live, Sleeping With Sirens, Bless The Fall etc. [ I'm stopping now since I possibly can't go on writing] I play bass., four stings and six. I'm all about peace. I love peace. I'm a hippie I guess you can say that. I love to be outside I'm a outside person. I love nighttime, without it I'll die. Nighttime is like my whole life. I write poetry, music, stories. I don't write as much as I would like. I guess because I'm scared that my work doesn't cut it. I love to write, but I'm just scared. I love shoes. Sneakers of course. Converse, Vans, etc. Give me shoes or give me death! Wait, before you actually kill me, I think I can go bare foot for the rest of my life. I'm over compassionate. That's something I got from my Mom. I care a lot about people. If you tell me you are sick. I will ask you if you are okay all the time. You won't be able to get rid of me. So if you want to be my friend and love me like a bff, then I'm ready. I will love you and treat you like a sister\brother. So please don't be shy. I will always stay true to you.

This is part 1 of 2. I'm in Arkansas right now. So I can't write all of it. I'm kind of tired and I have to get up EARLY tomorrow. Night, darlings.
August 31st, 2014 at 06:47am