Random Picture Blog!

So let me just say that I am going to see Motionless in White in fucking October! I had been bummed because they were coming to a town pretty close to me but it was going to be one of those huge festival type of things. So basically I would have to stand through a bunch of bands I don't want to see just to be able to see Motionless. Also, when it's big festival events, it's tough to really enjoy everything when you're outside and exhausted. Plus I feel like venue concerts are more personal and like you have a better chance at getting one on one time with the band you like specifically.

Instead of sitting through like 10 bands, I only have to sit through Chiodos before Motionless comes out. I'm not that huge of a Chiodos fan but hey, one band is better than 10! I hope that Motionless is meeting fans at the concert I go to. It would be great to get them to sign something for me this time around and possibly another pic! I'd love to meet Chris and Ricky since I've already met Josh. Okay, enough fan girling. Here are some random pics of stuff I'm into lately lol. Enjoy.

A few of my birthday presents include this Avenged Sevenfold tee shirt and the Waking The Fallen Resurrection album.

Image

So I'm currently in the process of making these. Aren't they neat? They are really simple. Just paint the jars and do a few things to add detail. I love making Halloween crafts because they are so much fun!

Image

I'm thinking of trying out this make up soon. Maybe tomorrow. It looks really neat. I may not exactly do the purple colors but something similar. I'm also planning to do a vampire look photo shoot soon!

Image

These suckers are amazing and so tasty~! Once you lick all the caramel off, the green apple parts are rather tart but oh so good. I grew up eating these. I bought a bag of them tonight.

Image

Can't wait to try out these new cookie cutters I bought. Gonna make some cool cookies and decorate them all festive like. I'll post pics of them when I get around to baking them. Maybe tomorrow!

Image

Here's some Fall stuff I bought already lol. The Pumpkin scented wax melts are amazing! They made my whole room smell fabulous and like sweet pumpkin.

Image

Here is my precious, sweet little baby. I love her so much! I buy her new shirts all the time and she just loves them. She is a miniature pinscher and since they hardly have any hair, they get cold easily. She's always snuggling under my blankets and when I pull out her little shirts, she actually puts her head in them herself lol. If you're a depressed person like I was/am or find yourself feeling lonely a lot, I suggest possibly thinking about getting a dog for companionship. I never thought I'd be a dog person because I always liked cats but then I got her and she's made a lot of my sadness/loneliness drift away.

Image

Just look at this perfect specimen of a man. (at least in my opinion lol) Even his feet in those shoes look sexy lmao. (issues I know) I'm just really into him lately. I feel like I'm cheating on Synyster Gates with Chris Motionless but oops. Syn will just have to forgive me for awhile, right? I'm just teasing. I'm not nuts enough to think I'm actually in relationships with these fine men but hey, it's fun to joke.

Image
August 31st, 2014 at 10:25am