To All My Readers, Don't Hate Me.

Hey....this is xmandiblesx or Count Synula here lol. To all of you readers of my stories, I really hope that you don't hate me. I have writing issues. I have never finished a story on here besides a smutty the Rev three shot and I feel just awful. I know how it is to get into a story as a reader and like, you get so caught up in it but then the author just suddenly stops updating it for months on end. It totally sucks when that happens because you miss the story and you wonder what happens in the end.

I feel bad because a lot of my stories have just gone unfinished. I lost inspiration for them or had too many new ideas and started a new story. I really wish I could tone down my creativity sometimes long enough to finish something. I seriously can't help it though. I would not blame a single one of you if you chose to stop reading any of my stories.

I mean, I do write for you guys because I love the feedback and producing stories that make you smile and excited, but at the same time, I write for myself the most. I like writing what is in my head at the moment. Honestly, I feel like I kind of need to follow my inspiration even if it means I have a ton of stories that never see an ending.

If it annoys you to read a story that may not be completed or updated regularly, then I won't hold a grudge against you if you decide not to read my stuff anymore. For the past four years I've been writing fictions about Avenged Sevenfold. They are still my favorite band but for right now, I'm inspired to go into a different direction. I won't ask you to read my new stuff because I'm sure it will come across as something completely different than what you are use to reading from me, but I just feel like I need to follow my interests.

So I apologize if that makes any of you mad, but I want to stay true to myself. If you do however check out my new stuff, I will always be grateful and am so thankful for all the readers and followers I've had in the past. Your support and comments are truly some of the reason I feel more confident and happy as a writer today. I love you all.
September 1st, 2014 at 01:26am