Cute Hairstyles

I'm thinking about getting my haircut into something I could call more of a "teacher cut". Right now my hair is just really long and boring. I love it, I do, but it's very bland and not professional looking. I have a real attachment to my hair, though, so I am nervous about cutting it. This is a big commitment for me.

The thing I love about my hair right now is that I can just brush it and go. I don't have to straighten it or blow dry it or add mouse or anything. It is incredibly easy. I just don't feel like it's practical for me anymore.

I try not to jump into hair types things due to some tragedies in the past, so I'm going to compile a list of cute hairstyles to come back to in a week when I go get my haircut. Hopefully I'll find something that I'm willing to commit to!

Image

I think this is cute but I would hate to have to straighten my hair everyday.

Image

This is adorable but definitely something that would take some work.

Image

I absolutely love this and I think it looks relatively easy to maintain.

Image

I like this length and the curl looks like something that my hair would do.

Image

This looks cute but again with the blow-drying.
September 1st, 2014 at 03:44am