Chapters on the Phone, Medical Update and I Have a Question for You

I think I owe any and all readers a long overdue apology for the lack of updates. As I've stated on my last blog, my laptop has gone on to the computer heavens and I have had to take a leave of absence from my schooling. So, as much as I don't mind typing out on my phone, I can't do that with it when it comes to my stories. I tried. It's a fucking pain. I have my tablet, but that's one fierce price of technology to try and battle out when your thoughts are faster than your fingers.

As for my health - I have another appointment scheduled this month on the 18th - 2 days after my birthday. I am not happy about it because this time they are having to cut to the side of my throat and stick a camera through the hole to check for any blockages and takes pictures of my heart and arteries. Yay.

Nonetheless, I will be back soon (hopefully) with a new laptop and updates to my stories. I was messaged a few weeks ago about an upcoming chapter for Crimson and Clover, and I have the outline for the rest of the chapters of Let Them Heal.

I am still amazed at how many reads I am still getting and subscribers to the stories. That is fucking awesome and what's more awesome are those that are new to the story and the ones who have stuck around are more awesome than the word awesome. I thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.

I just quoted a Britney Spears' song. I don't give a shit.

Quick question -

What should I write about the next time I come back? I have had a few ideas I have been entertaining, but what's something that you would like to see written? Let me know! Thanks for the love notes and appreciation. Y'all are too cool for school! Much love!

-mswrite85
September 1st, 2014 at 03:43pm