Random Favorites

So a while back I started doing monthly favorites. I didn't keep up with a few months of my favorites so I decided that this is basically going to be a random compilation of favorite things that I've had for the past few months that I never shared with anyone. I even wrote down stuff over a few weeks just so that whenever I did any of these blogs, I could add them. So here we go!

Makeup:
Estee Lauder Blush- Basically the only blush you'll ever need in your entire life. It is a bit pricey, but it lasts forever and it's easily the best choice of colors I've ever seen. Every single one is such a beautiful color, I had the hardest time choosing. I have the darkest shade because it's nigh on impossible for blush to show up on me!

Benefit Mascara- Legit the best mascara I've ever used. I've gone through Urban Decay, Lancome and a bunch of others and this is by far my favorite. I usually top this off with a layer of Falsies as well, but it's literally jesus itself.

Movies:
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
The Mighty Ducks
D2
D3 (I had a nostalgic movie marathon okay)
22 Jump Street
The Heat

Books:
World War Z- Absolutely NOTHING like the movie and 100% better. I have absolutely no idea what the movie had to do with the book other than you know, incredible sweep of zombies. Seriously, there's almost no correlation. The book isn't told by a single character, it's told in a bunch of different recounts that have to do with different stages of the war. It's so unique and it's 100% a must read.

A Thousand and One Nights- I just picked up a copy at random the other day. I obviously have read a few of the different stories and I'm aware that this is where Arabian Nights comes from, so I picked up a copy myself. So far I'm completely enthralled by the different stories. It's like an Arabian Brother's Grimm novel.

The Great Gatsby- This is my all time favorite book in the entire world. I've read it a million times. We have to read it for class (I'm a junior in college like??????) and we're analyzing it and stuff and I've just really been able to revisit some of my favorite parts of that book, which is always nice.

TV Shows:
Gossip Girl (I never finished and now I'm addicted again)
Teen Wolf Season 4 (this shit is crazy I'm mentally unstable all the time)
Game of Thrones (just rewatching, I've seen them all/ read the books)

Songs:
Here Comes Trouble by Cronixx
Wings by Haert
Lovers on the Sun by David Guetta
Tennis Court the Flume Remix
Doing It Right by Jack and Jack

Possessions:
My Lily Pulitzer agenda
My new 64g iPod
Avengers composition book
Papermate ballpoint pens (smoothest writing ever)
Peppermint eos chap stick
Black polarized Ray Bans in the exta-large Wayfarer frame
September 2nd, 2014 at 05:36am