Body Love September

I need to change my blog layout.

But, anyway. It is finally September.

It is still hot as hell outside, but at the end of the month the leaves will soon turn yellow, sweaters will be on the rage, and we'll soon be eating pumpkin everything.

I start school next Monday. I have orientation tomorrow and Friday.

Yuck.

But at least I finished my summer assignments and am for the most part ready to be a senior.

With all of that, I'm personally calling September 'Body Love' month.

I'm physically and mentally going to be more aware of how I treat myself and become better at that.

In very minimalist way.

Like, really, it shouldn't be hard to take care of yourself. Like, not as hard as the world makes it up to be.

Drink water and cranberry juice.

Say how you feel when you feel it.

Know that you and everything you do is valid.

Tell yourself that you're a princess/baby girl/ anything you want to be.

Blast the music you like.

Like, don't apologize for existing and making yourself feel like.

Like, I'm only on like day two and I've been drinking water and cranberry juice all day as well as establishing a skin care routine twice a day and I already feel alive and great.

Like, I can't wait to see how I am by the end of this month.

I could use some hugs and just physical touch in general, but beyond that I'm pretty cool

So, yeah. That's what I'm doing this month.

What are you guys doing this month?

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
September 2nd, 2014 at 09:23pm