My Subscription List, Which You Should Check Out.

Hi, everyone. So, I'm doing another rec blog, this time it's straight from my subscription list. These are few of the stories which you should definitely check out! So, here we are! :)

Subscription List

Hold On Me
Paige and Zoey have been best friends for only two years, yet they are as close as sisters. When things in Paige's life take a turn for the worst, Zoey is more than willing to help out. She invites Paige to visit her in her hometown of Atlanta. She intends to simply distract her friend for a weekend. However, a playful bet that quickly grows serious alters both girls' futures in an unexpected way.
A new Almost Kings co-write by the lovely Mrs. McCarron and CharlieHunnam.. It only has one chapter up so far, but it's wonderfully brilliant!

High School Hell
Keri Snow lives a life typically reserved for teen movies that always end on a light, comedic note. Unfortunately, those awkward high school moments aren't nearly as humorous when they are real. In fact, for Keri, those awkward moments are often taken too far, becoming just this side of cruel.
But Keri's life takes a turn for the better, in a very unexpected way...

Another story by the wonderful Mrs. McCarron featuring Almost Kings AND Avenged Sevenfold. Yeah, I know, double whammy!

Trouble
A chance meeting in the same online chat room opens up endless possibilities for Matt and Brian, not all of them good.
But neither one knows who the other actually is.

A steamy Bratt co-write written by the awesome heretic. and the killing lights.. One of which you should DEFINITELY check out.

Memories Remain
Lara had to leave. She had no other option.
But what happens when she decides to come back?

One of my all time favourite stories, featuring the gorgeous Brian Haner, Jr. written by the wonderful pekigirl.

Talk Nerdy to Me
Five nerds, one college full of opportunity and mayhem. What could go wrong?
A group co-write which feature the hot as ever band, Avenged Sevenfold. Yeah, them as nerds. It's bloody brilliant, to tell you the truth.

Sevenfold Wives
After the death of Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, recording and releasing Nightmare, and touring constantly for almost three years, the wives of Avenged Sevenfold put them to a halt before the new record is released. It's time for them to finally take an actual break, not just taking a day or two off. The wives demand that they all go on a friends and family vacation together.
They all use this time alone together to deal with the remaining aftermath of losing Jimmy and to catch up with their fast paced lifestyles. The realization hits that they''re all either approaching or past thirty. They party and celebrate like the old days, practically reliving their youth. In the midst of multiple mid-life crises, secrets come out, romances are rekindled, and some relationships are destroyed.

Another group co-write which is all about the men of Avenged Sevenfold and their (fictional) wives. It really is good, trust me.

Until next time, Chelle x.
September 3rd, 2014 at 10:21am