Life Update and Concert Pics!

Hi there! So who is stoked for Fall/Autumn? I'm so happy because it seems that everyone else is here in my town, too. The stores have been putting Halloween stuff out early and also like Fall Harvest type of decorations. I've been buying stuff a little here and there. Last night I found this amazing Spiced Pumpkin body spray! I literally squealed in the store lol. Here it is along with my little kitty, Beezlebub.
Image

Gosh I love her to death. She literally is a momma's girl. No joke, when I get home, she follows me around everywhere. She is so sassy too! She loves to play bite with me but after she bites me, she gives me little lick kisses. She loves to sleep in on my pillow with me at night and she will climb onto to my stomach and snuggle me. She was a cat I rescued. When we found her, she came right up to me and totally mowed and circled my feet.

She was only about a month old and abandoned. If I hand't taken her home, she would have been chewed to shreds by two giant dogs on the property or run over because my man's guy friend's house was right next to the a busy road. It's really amazing how much joy pets can bring into your life. They help relieve my stress. People call animals stupid or useless but they have feelings. They have little personalities and even though they can't talk, it doesn't mean that thy aren't intelligent.

For my Birthday yesterday, my morning went pretty awful thanks to someone in my house. I was literally on the verge of a break down. I just get so sick of drug addicts and their emotionally abusive ways! People need to grow up. However, my day was spared when my friend from work took me out to Cheddar's for lunch. We had onion rings for an appetizer and tasty grilled chicken sandwiches. She bought me an awesome gift.

Like I'm use to buying stuff for other people because it makes me happy. I get all awkward when people buy me stuff cause I feel like they don't need to spend too much on me. She freaking bought me this awesome wine glass with a skull on it, a pretty amazing Starbucks stainless steel on the go coffee cup and she got me a freakin $25 DOLLAR GIFT CARD TO STARBUCK'S! I told her, "Omg, you spent too much on me!" She even paid for my meal. Her reply was, "Whatever. Buying stuff for people makes me feel good." So I can sympathize with that lol.

The gift card though is like this small little leaf and it's all Fall-like and cute lol. Yesterday I splurged and bought myself a giant hot white chocolate mocha and a chocolate chunk cookie. They have some of the best cookies in my opinion. Today I went through after work and tried one of the Teavana passion teas. My husband took me to dinner at this great little Japanese steak house and he EVEN BOUGHT ME ROSES! This is like a miracle because usually, I have to force him to go into a store and get me a card and a gift. He's never been creative at buying stuff for people because he never had to really before we got together. The roses were so sweet, though.

I just love my husband even after everything. He has some problems and sometimes, they really bring me down and test our love, but that's just it......when you truly love someone, you don't throw in the towel or abandon them when things get tough. He needs help with his addictions and I'm not going to give up on him. We've been together 9 years and married 8 of them. I'm still so in love with him and he treats me great like 80% of the time. He just needs some help. He really needs to go see a therapist for his past childhood trauma. I mean the man has been through a lot and it's mentally taken a fucking toll on him. This is why I can't just walk away either. He doesn't purposely get fucked up just to do it or say mean shit to me while under the influence purposely. He's got a problem and I'm going to make sure he gets the help he needs soon.

A lot of people think I'm crazy for putting up with the stuff I have with him but like I said, when you love someone who truly needs help sometimes, you don't give up on them. If the roles were reversed and I was hooked bad on drugs, I would want someone patient and loving to not give up on me. Drugs can ruin a person's life if they get lost in them bad enough. Most of the time the person can't even see how far gone they are until it's too late. Luckily my man loves me enough to listen to what I tell him and to know that I'm not just trying to be a bitch and not want him to have fun doing drugs. So things are getting better hopefully. He has insurance so we're going to look into getting him to a therapist or into counseling.

It was so good and refreshing! I am so fucking sick of this hot weather. It makes me sad because that Kat Greenleaf woman on tv that does the lil Stoop Interviews with celebrities, she was wearing a pea coat on there yesterday! That means wherever she is, I think New York, it's already Fall weather there and getting cool. I am so fucking jealous lol. It won't get cool here until the end of September probably. =(

It's all good though. It gives me time to buy everything I need for the Fall season. I still need to buy some Vans shoes, get my new glasses, get my ears pierced, some new hoodies, and a few more band shirts. I'm ordering the Motionless In White tee shirt today from Amazon I think. I'm getting the one with the Raven on the front. Knowing me, once I get it, I probably won't even wear it until the concert of theirs I'm going to October 3rd! I'm pretty fucking excited! Like......ecstatic really. I hope to goodness I get to meet more of them this time. Speaking of Motionless In White, I went to Big Lots yesterday and OMG THEY HAVE THE "DRACULA'S PUB" sign like Motionless has in their tour bus!

I really need to buy it soon. It's like $20 though! That's a lot to spend on something like that but hopefully it will go on sale since they have a lot of sales. I'm debating on whether or not I should make a sick ass poster to take to the concert and hold up. Perhaps I will but get this you guys, the tickets for the concert are only $18! That is fucking cheap! I mean it sucks me and my man have to drive five hours into Tennessee to get there, but we are going to get a hotel room because the show doesn't even start until 9PM. I'm stoked though because it's fun to stay in a hotel room. Me and him haven't done that in ages, plus driving back late SUCKS! Especially after you've been standing for hours at a concert and rocking out.

I remember last October, me and my love drove all the way to the Ohio Hail To The King A7X concert. It was nearly a five hour drive. We were so tired after the show and like my man kept falling asleep and I wanted to sleep but I had to help keep him awake. Luckily we got to stop by where my mom was living with my dad's dad. (my grandpa) We stayed the night with them.

But here's the funny thing, we could have gotten to drive just 70 miles to Nashville Tn. to see Motionless but the tickets are $54 freakin dollars EACH! Because like Bring Me The Horizon will be there too. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some Oliver, but the deal breaker was that ground floor general admission tickets were not available. I am not doing the seat bullshit again at a concert. That was wack at the A7X concert. Plus, $54 a ticket is like damn A7X concert prices lol. October is already going to be a month where I'm gonna be short on cash because we have tons of things we do.

We go to this attraction here called Skeleton's Lair and it's like $22 a ticket unless they've gone up again. We also like going to see whatever Horror film they put out during that month. So $18 a ticket but having to drive a little farther is well worth it to me. It will just be Chiodos and Motionless playing so it's gonna be much more personal and hopefully I will be able to get up front to the railing this time. I'm literally counting down the days until MIW's Reincarnate album hits the stores!

I just totally remembered that two of the shows I watch come on tonight lol. Rush and Satisfied. Ugh, I've been following Rush from the beginning cause it's a neat show and the Eve girl is sexy but with Satisfied, I was iffy about it at first. I'm very conventional about marriage. I believe in being faithful but that show talks about a marriage where they both have sex with other people. I was opposed to it at first but damn it, my man lost the remote the other night and it was stuck on that show and I actually got interested. So yeah......now I'm watching it lmao. DUDES, have any of you been watching the Strain? That is an awesome show. I love the story line and everything. Last week's episode had me in suspense! I really cannot wait for American Horror Story Freak Show to come on. That whole series of shows is fucking sickly amazing. LOVE IT.

This is going to sound kind of stereotypical of myself but I'm really trying to go more Goth with my style and clothes. It really just fits my personality more I think. I mean, I kind of already dress that way sort of sometimes but not nearly extreme enough. I'm not talking about tripp pants. I'm not really into those and while Victorian dresses are neat, they aren't too practical for me and the activities I do. I'm just going to maybe buy more black stuff and do my make up a bit more dramatically. I'm so annoyed because at work, I had to be into the drive thru window some which caused the sun to make my arms a bit tan. I'm naturally fair complected because of my Irish heritage but yuck! I don't want to be tan. I need to be more pale damn it! Hopefully the small bit of color I have will fade soon.

I always go around telling my friends that I have a dilemma. When they ask me what kind, I say, "I don't know how to be more Goth." LOL. They laugh at me. It is kind of hilarious. I mean, my hair is already black. My nails are usually painted black. I'm semi pale. I dunno though.....like...some people just naturally LOOK good Goth without having to put a bunch of effort into it. No matter what I do, I still end up looking like some innocent twelve year old with black hair. Sigh. I shall prevail though.I really like this look.......
Image

Here are some photos of Chris Motionless I took at the concert I went to back in April 2012. Asking Alexandria and I See Stars were also there. I wasn't too far from the stage!
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Oh, I almost forgot! Yesterday I dropped Christina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil a nice comment. She actually replied! It's really her too on there because she posts personal photos of just herself and the band and what not. So I screen printed it! It really made me happy because she's so down to Earth like I say in the comment.
Image

So yeah, this was a really long blog but I just felt like expressing myself a lot today. I'm pretty happy with life right now. If anything was not spelled correctly, forgive me. I'm really hyper! Ugh, and I really want to watch Hocus Pocus but I need to go buy it first. Have a good day everyone! xoxoxoxoxo
September 5th, 2014 at 12:02am