Character Tag - Anna Lockwood!

So, I stole this from swell and it looked like fun so I wanted to do it. I'm also avoiding working on math homework because math is the devil. I'm going to tag Noelle (Carpe Diem !). I'd tag more but like all my friends left :( . Everyone should do this that has original stories though because it's cool and it gives the readers a chance to get to know one of your characters better! I'm choosing my leading lady of my original story, Unscripted.

Rules:
1. Pick one of your Original Characters.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your Original Characters.
3. Must tag five people to do this blog!

1. What is your name?
My name is Anna Lockwood.

2. Do you know why you were named that?
My parents thought it was a classic, timeless name. Also, I think it was the name of a great-grandmother at one point, but who knows? Anna is a seriously popular name.

3. What are you based off of?
I don't know what this question means. Was I made in the image of someone else? Not really. Though I did come into being shortly after my creator watched a lot of Gossip Girl.

4. Are you a Mary-Sue?
I might come off that way but it would shock you some of the things I think and feel. And probably will shock you at some point ...

5. What’s your eye-colour?
They're hazel - green around the outside and brown around the inside.

6. How about main hair colour?
Brown - a pretty chestnut color with natural highlights.

7. Have about family members?
I'm an only child. My parents are still married, happily so. A lot of kids at my school come from colder families but I was raised in a warm and loving household. And probably spoiled a little bit from being the only child.

8. How about pets?
None. I'm too busy with school and extracurricular activities to take care of one and my parents aren't really 'pet people'.

9. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
I love writing. I've working on the school newspaper since freshman year and I've landed an internship at The Improper Bostonian. My mother is a journalist for The Boston Globe and wishes I would've gone there but, even though I get my interest in journalism from her, I don't want to actually be her. Also, my school requires we participate in sports year round so I've done ballet since I was little and I also play tennis and run cross country.

10. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
I try not to, but I don't know everything. There's a chance I might have at some point but I really don't like thinking about that. It's not really in my nature.

11. Ever killed anyone before?
No - never. Bugs don't count, right?

12.What kind of animals do you like?
I like all animals but my favorite are probably otters.

13. Name your worst habits?
I'm meticulous - a perfectionist and that can be rather annoying. I like to be in control of a lot of things and I can be slightly judgmental. Aren't we all, though? Sometimes I can think about myself before others, but I'll feel horrible about it later.

14. Are you gay, straight or bisexual?
Completely straight - I've been with Fletcher for over three years.

15. Do you go to school?
I do. I'm a senior at Phillips Academy in Massachusetts.

16. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
Of course I do. I love the idea of being married and having a big family. Not just one kid - it sucks being the only child.

17. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
I highly doubt it, though I am part of the 'popular' group at school, I guess. I don't really like using that label but my boyfriend is one of the most popular boys at Phillips.

18.What are you most afraid of?
My parents dying. Not getting into Harvard.

19.What do you usually wear?
I have to wear a uniform to school but outside of that I typically wear versatile, classic pieces. Blouses, jeans, boots. That sort of thing. I have some clothes for my internship now - business attire.

20. What’s one food that tempts you?
Thai food is my go-to for takeout.

21. What class are you? Low class, middle class, or upper class?
I'd say upper class. We definitely aren't hurting and I go to one of the most prestigious schools on the eastern seaboard.

22. How many friends do you have?
Outside of my boyfriend, Fletcher - I'm friends with his two best pals Perry and Ezra. Perry is the biggest snob and womanizer at Phillips but he's loyal. Ezra is hilarious - easily the funniest guy at school and super sweet. Then there is my absolute best friend, Claire, who couldn't hurt a fly. And Miranda - Randy - who ... well, you better watch your back if you aren't her friend. She pulls no punches. She's good to us, and definitely good to have on your side, but she has some questionable morals. Calling her sassy would be an understatement.

23.Favourite drink?
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.

24. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I've traveled to a few places but I think I would really enjoy seeing Italy ...

25.Are you interested in someone?
I have a very serious boyfriend, Fletcher. He's amazing. He's a great athlete and incredibly smart. He's kind and has been the best boyfriend. I can't help but be attracted to the editor at The Improper Bostonian though ... Jasper Lucas. The British import. He's just ... something else. But I love Fletcher. I just lust after Jasper. At least, I think that's all this is.

26.What type of guy are you into?
You absolutely have to have intelligence. It's my number one turn on. Being smart and loving to learn new things is important. Being funny and nice are also important. We have to have things to talk about but enough differences to keep it interesting and open to learning new things, experiencing new things. I like a guy that can teach me a thing or two but also likes being taught. Athletic is a bonus.
September 5th, 2014 at 03:50pm