Character Tag- Rose Redd

So I was tagged by thewolf. to do this lovely tag! Of course Erin tagged me, and I would have tagged her but obviously I can’t. So of course, I chose to tag the love of my life Juno because she doesn’t currently have wifi, but when she does, she’ll have something to do, and I don't have five people to tag because everyone I was super good friends with left mibba. I’ve selected to do Rose Red from my story Crown!

Rules:
1. Pick one of your Original Characters.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your Original Characters.
3. Must tag five people to do this blog!

1. What is your name?
My full name is Rose Red but I would prefer if you called me Rose.

2. Do you know why you were named that?
Being that I’ve just discovered that my parents weren’t actually my parents, I haven’t the slightest idea. John says it’s because of my hair.

3. What are you based off of?
I used to think it was just by chance I had the same name as the Rose Red from all of the stories, but it turns out the story of Rose Red and Snow White is actually about me. Of course.

4. Are you a Mary-Sue?
Absolutely not, I’m a Rose. I don’t take orders from anyone, I plunge head first into danger with my sword and I have gotten into the nasty habit of taking no mercy.

5. What’s your eye-colour?
John tells me it’s ‘sea-foam green’ as if he as actually seen the sea- he hasn’t.

6. How about main hair colour?
Roaring red.

7. Have about family members?
I’ve just recently discovered my sister, Snow White. Apparently we’re twins, though we look nothing alike. Sometimes I think there is no way we’re sisters..

8. How about pets?
Unless you consider my horse, Atlas, who keeps vanishing on me.

9. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
Sword play. I’ve been a swordsman since I was a little girl. I know everyone says that girls can’t fight, or they can’t pick up a blade, but I’ll show them. I’m also an archer, although John shoots much better than I do. He’s laughing about that.

10. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
It’s what follows me into my recent nightmares.

11. Ever killed anyone before?
Yes, but they deserved it.

12.What kind of animals do you like?
Preferably not talking wolves by the name of Alice.

13. Name your worst habits?
I would say I have none, but everyone else would say that not thinking things through is my bad habit, or trying to be to tough. Everyone thinks I’m trying to prove something… I’m not. I’m just trying to prove that I can come above this ridiculous journey.

14. Are you gay, straight or bisexual?
Straight as the arrow John likes to shoot at my head.

15. Do you go to school?
I went to a ladies school of sorts, but I hated them. I’m better with a sword, not a needle.

16. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
I’ve never quite given it some though.

17. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
Unfortunately more than half of the kingdom wants my head. Apparently there’s a prophecy that needs my head separate from my body.

18.What are you most afraid of?
Nothing… what? Maybe a few things but that’s besides the point.

19.What do you usually wear?
I’ve been in a beat up dress, torn at the knees and the sleeves for well over a month now. I smell like John after the Spring Festival and he’s had too much to drink.

20. What’s one food that tempts you?
Deer.

21. What class are you? Low class, middle class, or upper class?
I was in the middle class of sorts back home. Father was a blacksmith so he made plenty of money to keep us safe. We weren’t rich like the Lord of our town, though.

22. How many friends do you have?
John… he was really all I had growing up. He didn’t laugh at me when I learned how to use a sword like the other boys, and he always showed up when I needed him. I suppose Dell is the next closest thing I have to a friend, though we’re hardly friends. He likes to boss me around and stare at me strangely when he thinks I’m not looking. Dash and Snow… well they’re Dash and Snow.

23.Favourite drink?
Water.

24. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I’ve been traveling all through the bloody Dark Forest and I’m tired of it. Chased, knocked down, starved, I would love to go home and stay home.

25.Are you interested in someone?
I’m very confused.

26.What type of guy are you into?
Loyal and loving. I admire strength and courage. Not strength physically, but the kind that you find in a person who is still going when they’ve got nothing. Someone who always has a plan, someone who knows me better than I at times know myself.. someone, oh bloody hell, someone similar to John, of all people.
September 5th, 2014 at 10:16pm