What Has Clara Been up To?

Mood: Good
Food/Drink: Nothing
Time: 10:42 PM
Music: The One That Got Away by The Civil Wars
Everyone is probably been wondering what I’ve been up to as of lately. I have a job now, after a year of constantly applying and calling I have a job. I work at Tim Horton’s and I’m still in training but I already love my job, made friends with the owners and managers even the people on my shift! I’m really happy working and super exciting to get my first pay check. So that’s why I mostly haven’t been working on anything writing wise because I had been busting my non existing balls to get a job, now that I have one I’m trying to focus on that a little bit.

Now I can start getting inspired again to write, which already I’ve been working on some plot prompts and little ideas.

So far I’ve been slowly working on my old really old pirate story and slowly getting ideas for two marvel related stories.

My best friend moved out last month so I’m getting used to being alone in the bedroom, I’ve been hanging out with my other friends. I’ve been role playing ideas off and on too, and being in a relationship with my bearded dragon Hemingway.

He’s the only man I need and then of course imagining me in relationships with Sebastian Stan and Tom Hiddleston.

Anyways this is just a rundown letting everyone know that I’m okay and I’m not dead or leaving the site. Real life has been taking over and trying to find time to do some work on my days off.

Love,
Clara
xxx
September 6th, 2014 at 04:46am