Ramble On

Working 40 hours a week is actually exhausting and I had no idea. I've just finished my third week of work and I feel like my energy is being sucked out my nose with a straw or something equally gruesome. But I do love my job and I do love all the people I work with. Unfortunately 99% of them are beyond attractive and my thirst level is at an all time high every time I walk into that office. I've developed two crushes already; pray for me.

In other news, Jinx has been adapting wonderfully to her new home. She's everything I wanted in a cat and more. She sleeps next to me every night and when she gets up, she licks my eyelid and then crawls over me to get to my desk and her food. But honestly she's fantastic and she's the cutest little thing.

Image

So now it's time for my usual song recommendation and this week its Ramble On by Led Zeppelin. I have such a deep emotional connection to Led Zeppelin because of my dad and his ultimate fanboy status. Every time I think I'm weird for obsessing about music, I remember that my dad most likely knows what kind of underwear Robert Plant wears. I was listening to this song today at work and trying not to do that weird chair dancing that I'm prone to.

By the way, this is my view from my new dorm window. My best friend, who's doing summer session at our university right now, actually snuck into the building and found our room so she could take that picture. We have a direct line of sight to the ocean, how rad is that?
Image
September 6th, 2014 at 06:32am