Life Update (Again)

So, I started work this week.

I'm freaking exhausted right now from all the travelling in the last few days, but otherwise, things are good. The girls I'm working with are so nice. They've been so welcoming and doing everything they can to help me settle in. The kids I'm gonna be working with are a nice bunch for the most part, and I'm gonna like working with them. The manager has been so lovely too, and so helpful. I've been thrown in the deep end a little, since the girl I'm replacing is now off sick until next week, but it's all good. They're so strict on ratios, it's amazing.

I also saw a room advertised for rent near work, which is quite cheap, so I'm hoping I'll get to look at it. I really wanna save money so if I got that place, it'd be great. The people living there seem quite social, which i was looking for. The last place I rented, everyone did their own thing and we don't socialise, so it's be nice to live in a place where people actually hang out together.

Again, I haven't been writing. I just have no motivation. It freaking sucks, because I have inspiration and plans, I just have no desire to sit and write. *Le Sigh*

Anywho, there's my update! How are you guys?
September 6th, 2014 at 09:00pm