A Whole New Me? Babble|Babble|Babble

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Which is actually nothing new because there's always something on my mind.

But seriously, I feel like it's time I change. Maybe because I'm 18 and in college now 'n stuff, (community college. I cannot wait to ship off to a university come next year) I just really wanna change. And I've been noticing myself change, ever so slightly, each day.

I'm trying to get healthier.

I've always been on the chunky/chubby/thicker side. I've got hips 'n thighs for days y'all *flips hair* but I really wanna do this. I really wanna make a change y'know? I'm inspired by my older sister and best friend. Both who had gotten on the heavier side, and both who made fabulous transformations themselves.

So, lately, I've been drinking nothing but water or lemon water,(which is so fucking good! omfg. it's sex in my mouth. om nom nom) yesterday I had a sip of arizona tea my mom had bought (I think it's lemonade or something, I didn't read it) and it tasted like bleeeh.

Image

I just couldn't. It tasted gross.

And another thing I'm changing/not standing for is fuck-boys.

fuck boy- noun; a boy who is the embodiment of pure douche-baggery.

Like, what happened with that guy earlier this week. I'm just so proud of my own-self. I seriously stood my ground and said no!. No I will not have sex with you or anything of that sort. Now, I'm not saying I'm easy, but usually I'd cave in just a little (i still wouldn't bang him though) and do some sort of intimate act with him because he was cute. And I'm a sucker for cute guys. But this time, no. I said nay to him. And I felt damn good.

Image

I will no longer be a piece of ass to some guy. Unless I'm like ok with it. I do like kissing and stuff. But seriously, I'm done with guys who only wanna get in my pants.

I'm getting healthy/fit and emotionally stable. Like, today and yesterday I was looking up exercise plans and whatnot. I'm seriously just trying to finally love who I am and be comfortable in my own skin. I mean, I'm stuck with me for the rest of my life so I need to worship and be in love with myself. I need to finally be kind to myself. I think it's about time.

And if people are reading this (bless you if you have, this is probs complete rambles) then you need to apply that to yourself. Love yourself. Be kind to yourself. Because you're precious and delicate and deserve to be pampered.

Image

K bye.
September 7th, 2014 at 03:07am