Roger Rabbit // I Have a Cold

Time: 1:09 a.m.
Date: 09.07.14
Tunes: Roger Rabbit // Sleeping With Sirens
Mood: Sick

So, this week has been one of those weeks where I kind of question everything that I do, say, want, etc. Let's break it down.

Monday - my grandfather passed.
Tuesday - I cried all day.
Wednesday - *tried* going to school, got sent home, started feeling sick.
Thursday - full on cold.
Friday - cold got worse.
Saturday - what is health?

In the midst of this week, however. I have had some ups.

Monday - none.
Tuesday - one.
Wednesday - three.
Thursday - one and a quarter. (literally, I found a quarter in my car and yeah.)
Friday - one.
Saturday - none.

If you like math, that's a grand total of Six Ups for Mels' Week!

Anyway, my boyfriend's and my three month celebration thing was Friday, and he was super adorable because he's my boyfriend and likes the same weird movies I like. Actually, no he doesn't haha I'm the fun one in the relationship. I bring the pizazz and he brings the affection because when we started talking again - yes, again, that's a long story. - he was like "Wow, you've changed. I like it, you're awesome." and then two weeks later we kind of mutually decided to date and yeah. HEY!

But anyway, if you want to hear the long story, here it is.

So way back when in high school, which for me, was like forever ago, anyway. I was a junior and he was a junior, and we met a school basketball game. We exchanged numbers, started texting, and dated for like five or six months. We broke up right before school got out because we fought a lot, but we really liked each other, and then we were just like, "YOU NEED TO GROW UP" and we broke up. Two years later here we are. One of us has a baby, and I'll let you guess which one of us it is and if you get it right, I'll give you a... hug? Is that something you can give as a prize? I mean, I think a hug would be a great prize. "Oh hey, look you won. Your prize is a hug!" YAY!

I hope you're all having a great weekend, and I wish you all the best for the week because we all have to go back to school/work on Monday :c
September 7th, 2014 at 07:11am