Character Tag | Katherine-March McKinney

Rules:
1. Pick one of your Original Characters.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your Original Characters.
3. Must tag five people to do this blog!

Katherine-March McKinney - It's The End Of The World, Didn't You Get The Memo? And it's sequels!

1. What is your name?
Katherine-March Aoife McKinney.

2. Do you know why you were named that?
I have no idea. Thinkin' maybe my Ma liked her own name te also put it in mine too. I know that Dermot came up with Katherine.

3. What are you based off of?
I'm hopin' something meaningful and witty. Who knows? *shrugs*

4. Are you a Mary-Sue?
Fuck no! I jus' like te think of meself as pretty tough and grew up under th' right circumstances. If other people think that then that's their problem, ain't it?

5. What's your eye colour?
Um, grey with a few specks of green. Honestly, I haven't looked in a mirror all week but Rick and Daryl remind me sometimes. It's sweet. *smiles sheepishly*

6. What's your hair colour?
Really dark brown with a few highlights.

7. Have any family members?
*sighs* I did have but a lot has changed, obviously. Daryl is going te be me husband and Friday might as well be flesh and blood. Rick is practically my brother, and I've taken on his kids too. They're my family now.

8. How about pets?
Got my Soda, haven't I? Big, burry German Shepherd that is everyone's best friend.

9. Do you have any hobbies/activities that you like to do?
Apart from killin' walkers ye mean? Um...*thinks thoughtfully* I'm not sure. Perhaps training, that can always be fun.

10. Have you ever hurt anyone in anyway before?
Of course. Er, hello? Ye been keepin' up?

11. Ever...killed anyone before?
Aye. Some after th' world went te shit and some before. All completely justified in me books.

12. What kinds of animals do you like?
Duckies! And dogs, of course.

13. Name your worst habits.
Shoot first ask questions later, mostly. Becoming too attached, trusting too easily.

14. Are you gay, straight or bisexual?
Bisexual.

15. Do you go to school?
Nope. School, college and medical school all finished and now a doctor in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. Bet ye feel lucky, right?

16. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
Well, hopefully. Daryl and I are planning on getting married soon, somehow. But kids...*sighs*...That ship has sailed, my friends. I've got Judi, Carl and Friday. That's enough fer me.

17. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
Maybe? I'm not too sure. I don' class meself as popular or anythin', that was mostly Malachy or one of th' other boys.

18. What are you most afraid of?
Losing my family. I couldn't bear that again.

19. What do you usually wear?
*looks down at self* Usually just ripped jeans, my boots and standard vests. I haven' had time fer a proper loot in a few weeks.

20. What's one food that tempts you?
TWINKIES. I don' think ye even understand, it's all I ever eat now I'm in th' US.

21. What class are you? Low class, middle class or upper class?
Before I was homeless, scavenging for food and killing walkers every couple of hours I was in the middle-upper class. Our aunt and uncle were very wealthy and gave it mostly te me and me brother.

22. How many friends do you have?
My closest friends are Rick, Michonne, Maggie and Glenn. Rick obviously being th' closest out th' four.

23. Favourite drink?
Irish whiskey. Duh.

24. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Back te Ireland. Jus' fer old times sake.

25. Are you interested in anyone?
Of course. My fiancée. *laughs*

26. What type of girls/guys are you into?
Anyone who can hold their own, got a mean swing and will actually speak their mind and take charge.

27. Seme or Uke?
Pardon?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags to inbox :*
September 8th, 2014 at 05:41pm