My Interview With ''josh franceschi.'' and ''M. Evelyn''

Hello everyone. :D I know I haven't been on here that much because I didn't have internet at home anymore but now I do, though I don't know for how long because I'm using my wi-fi and there's only one connection available that I could unlock. Anyways, here I am. :) With that being said, here we go starting again the interviews. I hope you missed them. :)

Before I get to the interview, I'll tell you: a) where you can recommend other authors for me to interview as well as what you'd like to know about them (your own personal questions), and b) where you can find all the links for the interviews. I will always put this reminder here at the start of every interview for all of you to know. So, here's the link.

With that being said, today's interview is with josh franceschi.. Her fanfiction stories are mind-blowing and you will mostly see her writing Dan Flint/Josh Franceschi fanfics. My favorite stories of hers are: Bending to Break and 69 Shades of Flintceschi.

And with this, we reached questioning time. ::coffee:

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Marina victorino!!

02. How long have you been on mibba?

Since it was made in 2006.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

Yes, livejournal and archiveofourown.

04. Since when have you been writing?

Oh god, as long as I can remember. I mean, I was making up stories when I was a little kid.

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

Honestly I write almost entirely smutty kinky slash fanfiction. I used to write a lot more original works and poetry when I was younger but nowadays this is what I really enjoy writing.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

It really really depends between stories!! A lot of ideas come from my own sick twisted little mind and sometimes I get ideas from friends or things I see around the internet.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

Since I don't really create my characters, I just focus a lot on characterization but because I almost exclusively write one shots I don't really have as much time to characterize so I think my favourites have to be the Dan and Josh I've characterized in 69 Shades and how much I've been able to create them and their relationship and their personalities and how they play off each other, if only because of the sheer amount I've written about them.

08. Do you do research before writing?

Yes definitely!! I find that it's INCREDIBLY important with bdsm-based fics. While I have personal experience in BDSM, I know almost all of my readers don't so it's really important to me that I portray BDSM accurately and safely. Also, I just want things to be realistic.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

I have a friend; her name is Izzy and her username is zaynmalik. She is honestly one of the best writers I have ever known. I would 100% recommend her writing.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

Oh, for sure!! There'd be no fun in writing if you didn't get to experiment!!

11. What's the hardest story you've ever wrote?

The first one I think of is #5boysinthewoods, which is a 4 on 1 gang bang followed by a double penetration scene and I honestly did not expect it to be so difficult. Turns out writing five guys at once, no matter how well you know your characters, is really complicated.

12. What does writing mean to you?

Writing is my escape from the world, I guess?? I can sort of create my own universe and do whatever I want in it.

13. About what was the first story you ever wrote? Could you tell us a little bit more about it?

Oh, god. It was a really horrible Green Day Billie/OFC fanfiction and I REALLY do not want to talk about it. I think I was 11 when I wrote it? It's out there on the internet still. I feel sick just thinking about it. Oh, my god!!!

14. What's the story you're most proud of?

Well, probably 69 shades of flintceschi (and its in progress sequel) if only for the sheer amount of work that went into it.

15. What is your biggest writing weakness?

See; here's the thing. I honestly do not think I'm that great of a writer, at least not technically. I feel like my writing is average, really, but it's improved by my content. If I was writing a boring love story it would be no good. The fact that I use original ideas and original plots is what makes my writing good.

16. Are you more of a writer or a reader?

Definitely more of a writer.

17. Do you read all kinds of fiction?

I'm honestly not a big fiction person? Outside of fanfic, I usually only read nonfiction.

18. Do you prefer original fiction or fan fiction?

Fanfiction.

19. Do you write stories with all kinds of ratings?

I write mostly smut but I really do like writing all sorts of things.

20. What's the genre you are most comfortable with?

Probably kinky smut, just because that's what I write the most of.

21. Which genres and ratings do you prefer when you pick a story to read?

I like to stay within the You-Me-At-Six fandom but I'll also read 1D fic and some other bands like Bring Me The Horizon and Architects and sometimes ATL or My Chemical Romance. I'll read pretty much any rating but I only really ever read slash (unless a friend wrote a het fic or a het fic has been highly recommended to me).

22. What's the hardest character you've ever wrote?

It's not published anywhere but I've written a serial killer before. It's an unfinished thing but I wrote a few scenes with him and usually it's easy for me to get in my characters' heads but this one was almost impossible.

23. Is there a certain place you like to be when you write? Something you have to do in order to concentreate on writing?

I only really write in my bedroom at night. There's nothing I have to do to concentrate for the most part. Depends on my mood.

24. In which of the characters you created, do you see yourself? (If there is a character like that)

I think all of my characters tend to have a little bit of myself in them. For example; in 69 shades I feel like Josh, the submissive, has an inherent need to feel safe and protected, which Dan, his dom, provides for him. I'm almost exclusively dominant in BDSM in both my business (I'm working towards becoming a professional domme) and my personal life but I do feel that same need for safety that Josh does. Then I'm able to channel my dominant sexuality through Dan.

25. When you have writer's block, what do you do to get back to writing?

The best thing I find with writer's block is to go away from the fic for awhile, maybe work on something else or do something completely unrelated. Then go back to it in a day or two, reread it, and give it another shot.

26. If you were a character in a novel, how do you think you would be? Is there a character of a published novel which could be you?

I really don't think of myself as being an interesting enough person to have a novel written about a character who is like me. Maybe I could make a good secondary character, like the lead girl's funny best friend or something.

27. Which is your favorite character from a published novel?

Quite frankly, I don't read a whole lot of novels but I've always had a soft spot for Neville Longbottom. I'm also immensely fascinated with reading books about psychopathic characters and I loved Patrick Bateman, especially since American Psycho is written from his point of view. I mean, obviously I don't love HIM since he's a serial killer and all, but I loved the character and he was very fun to read about.

28. How often do you update?

Basically as soon as I finish writing something. It varies a lot.

29. Any words for your readers?

HI GUYS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Seriously my readers make me so happy and they're what keep me writing a lot of the time when I get frustrated and I can always depend on them to cheer me up and inspire me.

30. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

I mean like I said earlier; I only really read nonfiction as far as published things but most of the authors I love are other fanfic writers like me who post online.

^-^ Thank you so much. ^-^

And with that our first interview come to the end. ::cute:

Thank you so much for your time josh franceschi. It was fun interviewing you and learning things about you.

I hope all of you enjoyed this interview as much as I did.
Have fun reading her stories here.

On to the second interview for the day with the lovely M Evelyn. She has taken her stories down but I hope she comes back up

01. Would you tell us your full name?

Madeline Evelyn.

02. How long have you been on mibba?

I think almost a year or two.

03. Are you posting your writings on other writing sites?

I thought about it before and I think I tried once or twice but other sites hadn't really interested me.

04. Since when have you been writing?

Writing has been something that's always fascinated me. I think the first time I started writing stories was when I was five years old. The story was probably extremely sloppy and confusing but that's when it all began!

05. Could you tell us a brief summary of your stories.

Here's a list!

Love is Dead- A girl named Crimson has recently moved to Australia and meets an attractive teenage boy named Beau. But she also discovers that he is only speaking to his ghost. (Co-written with HaleyStillYDGn)

Before Crimson- Beau's life before he died and met Crimson. (Taken over by Nick24)

Why Can't You Just Be Happy for Me?- Jalex! Alex is a hippie vegetarian and Jack is shy and quiet. His father is homophobic and forbids Jack and Alex to be together.(Co-written with RomanticHeartbreaker)

Living With Alex Gaskarth- (AU) A girl named Blake was childhood friends with Alex Gaskarth. Their families are best friends. After Alex's brother passed away, they became distant and Alex has been rebellious. His parents go to England for the summer and leave Alex with Blake and her mother to teach him a lesson. Soon, they fall in love.

The Imaginary Friend- Abby has had an imaginary friend (James) since she was a baby. James is actually a Guardian who is protecting her from evil forces. Lots of people have Guardians but it's a huge secret. James and Abby are in love even though it is forbidden since it makes Abby more vulnerable to the darkness.

Manage Me, I'm a Mess- (AU) Jalex! Alex needs to live in a foster home after a tragedy. Jack is deaf but Alex finds it fascinating and soon finds himself in love with him.

06. What inspired you to write each story?

It varies from time to time. Sometimes it's a dream, sometimes it's just a random idea that pops into my head. I guess I just had a very active imagination! Haha.

07. Which characters did you like more from each story you created and why?

My favorite characters are probably Beau and Crimson from Love is Dead. That was actually my first REAL story and the first story I finished. Crimson was actually supposed to be my name but my mother changed it to Madeline. Beau is a sweet, caring, passionate guy with a rough past and yet he still makes time to smile. (Oh yeah, and he's dead so that sucks haha.) Crimson is full of life and energy. She's a girl I would want to be best friends with.

08. Do you do research before writing?

Yes! Especially with Love is Dead since it takes place in Australia and I've never been there. I wanted to make sure every detail was perfect and realistic.

09. Is there an author on here whose work you like or is your inspiration?

I wish there was but, sadly, no. I don't really read stories on Mibba. I mean, I try but I'm always too busy trying to focus on my stories.

10. Do you like experimenting while writing? Writing about stuff you haven't experienced and genres you never thought you'd write about?

I like staying in my comfort zone but sometimes, yes. I never considered writing a Jalex or All Time Low fan-fic until I got bored and couldn't think of a great story idea. I wrote one chapter and thought the story was going to have zero readers. The next day, I logged on and found almost 60 people read my story! I was amazed and continued writing.

11. How often do you update?

Since I really love writing, I try to update every week and sometimes even more often. I have a lot of stories that are not finished! I feel so bad about it but I'm trying to work on at least two stories at a time. I feel like anymore would be overwhelming.

12. What's the story you are most proud of?

I'm so proud of Love is Dead! It was the first story I finished and I continued it with Love and Fear and Love is Forever and then later wrote a prequel called Before Crimson. I'm re-writing each of them since I wrote them so long ago and I feel like I'm stronger as a writer now then I was last year and I want to make the stories better then they were before. That's also why I am co-writing them with HaleyStillYDGn because she is a VERY good writer!

13. Any words for your readers?

I am so, so, SO thankful for my readers! If I didn't have my writers, I would probably stop writing on Mibba due to boredom. Every comment makes me so happy and keeps me updating!I love my readers!

14. Any authors you like and inspire you? (novels/graphic books)

I love reading and I could never chose a favorite book or author. But yes, sometimes I do get ideas from books I had previously read. Sometimes movies help too! :D

-Thank you so much for interviewing! I thought it was super fun and I'm really happy you chose to interview me. Thanks again! You're awesome! :3
-You're most welcome, honey

And with that, we reached the end.

~Marian.
September 9th, 2014 at 05:36pm