One Direction Group Write Recruitment Blog.

I think the title is pretty self explanatory.

Myself and Anchor and Hope. are looking for three other authors to join us in a group write we have been recently talking about together after going through an incident with an old one, which involved the story somehow being deleted. We won't bore you with those details, but we will say that it left us surprised and disappointed. So we decided to scrap the old idea and try and think up a new plot in which we could bring in new authors.

Now here is the catch. Myself and Becca have been left somewhat scarred by a recent group write and it has left us, I guess you can say- choosy. We are going to be real picky when picking who we work with. Now, we don't mean to say what country you come from, age or if your grammar is perfect. In fact, we are very open to everyone. We just have one big must in all this.

You must be able to at least update fortnightly (preferably weekly). Obviously if you are in a group write, it could be a month before your turn comes around. However, we need you to be regular on the thread, be someone who actively participates in conversations that centre on the story, and just be able to update a week or two after the person before you.

I really don't think that's a lot to ask to be fair. It's what everyone in a group write wants really, I'm just being very blunt about it.

If you do want a part, you can message myself or Becca (we're both called Becca, sorry for the confusement) with the guy you want and anything else you want to add. From there I will probably look on your page and see your regular activity on the site, see if you're on quite a bit and then probably look at your updates with stories. It might sound creepy or somewhat taking it too far, but just believe us when we say that we are desperate to have a group write that actually finishes.

Don't let this hard nut persona fool you, we're both big softies and would love to hear from you. We both are on at least every other day (I check everyday on my phone) so just drop us a message and we can go from there.

We do have a very basic idea ready, but we really want all writers involved so we will all hash it out together when we all join in the thread.

Guys available:
Louis
Liam
Zayn
September 9th, 2014 at 06:17pm