Getting to Know Bree Black (Character Questions Tag)

Rules:

1. Pick one of your Original Characters.

2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your Original Character.

3. Must tag five people to do this blog!


I tag SuperWhoVengeLock, Sparkles, VandaliaLaRue, lookatmeimatarget, and AllTimeBatman.

Image




What is your name?

Brianna Nayeli Black, but I go by Bree.

Do you know why you were named that?

My mother never told me why she named me Brianna, I just assumed it was because she loved the name. However, I do know my middle name came from my father's mother Nayeli Locklear. My father told me Nayeli means "I Love You" in the Zapotec (Native American) language.

What are you based off of?

Like my heritage? I'm half whatever my mother is and half Zapotec which is a Native American tribe from the Valley of Oaxaca in Mesoamerica.

Are you a Mary-Sue!

No?

What’s your eye color? How about main hair color?

Unfortunately just like my father, my eyes are brown and my hair is black.

Have any family members?

Jacob and I had our first baby together on September 9th, 2013. Yesterday was in fact Callie's first birthday, we had a party with our werewolf pack to celebrate her big day. Even more big news, next March Jacob and I are expected another baby! However, just like last time we decided to keep the gender a surprise. Although, we both are kinda hoping for a boy this time.

Image
Callie


How about pets?

No pets as of yet, Jacob is still trying to convince me to adopt a dog from the pound.

Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?

I like to cook, run long distances, listen to music, and paint a bit.

Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?

Of course I have, it comes with the territory of being a werewolf in a werewolf family and pack.

Ever… killed anyone before?

Only vampires, never humans. I'll never cross that line, ever.

What kinds of animals do you like?

Wolves, there like the cousins to werewolves.

Name your worst habits.

I get jealous very easily because I'm very overprotective of people I love, it's gotten worse since transforming into a werewolf. Plus it doesn't help that I'm a mother and also three months pregnant.

Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?

Definitely straight.

Do you go to school?

Only high school, in my situation I didn't need college or a university. Jacob and I are running an auto mechanic business here in La Push with Sam Uley, it's going pretty well.

Ever want to marry and have kids one day?

I've been married to Jacob for over a year now and we have one child while one is currently on the way. We plan to have a big family together.

Do you have fangirls/fanboys?

I'm nowhere near famous.

What are you most afraid of?

I'm afraid that my lifestyle will negatively affect my kids, I'm always afraid that one day something terrible will happen to one of us leaving our kids alone or afraid. I never want to leave my kids, I want to be a better parent then mine ever were.

What do you usually wear?

My body is naturally warm, so I usually wear tank tops and shorts when the weather is hot in Washington. Otherwise, I wear what's appropriate to blend in with the humans during the winter.

What’s one food that tempts you?

Steak, enough said.

What class are you? Low class, middle class, or upper class?

Low I guess? I never really thought about this before.

How many friends do you have?

Not many, because I consider my werewolf pack my family.

Favorite drink?

Water, wine, and beer are usually what I drink.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

Back to New York, I want to show Jacob where I grew up and spent most of my time previous to our life together. It was an important part of my life.

Are you interested in anyone?

My husband, forever and always.

What type of guy are you into?

Jacob Ephraim Black.

Seme or uke?

I have no idea what you're asking, I'm going to have to google this one. Okay, yeah I still have no idea who or what these are. I would say I'm neither, sorry.

Thanks for reading my character question tag!

Love,
madtwatter

My Social Media Websites:

Instagram
Tumblr
Twitter
September 10th, 2014 at 08:10pm