Chiharu Yukimura, Age 15, Substitute Soul Reaper (Character Questions Tag)

Rules:

1. Pick one of your Original Characters.

2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your Original Character.

3. Must tag five people to do this blog!


Image

Chiharu Yukimura, from a Bleach story that I haven't actually written yet, it's really just in the works.

What is your name?

Chiharu Yukimura

Do you know why you were named that?

Chiharu means "a thousand springs." My mother says that when I was born, the first thing my father said was 'She will be more beautiful than all the flowers of a thousand springs.' So they decided to go with Chiharu.

What are you based off of?

I hope I was based off of a relationship of love. Otherwise that's just a bit awkward...

Are you a Mary-Sue?

No, I'm Chiharu Yukimura, I already told you that....Did Kurosaki write these questions? That's the kind of stupid thing he'd ask. "Are you a Mary-Sue?" Give me a freaking break.

What’s your eye color? How about main hair color?

I'm albino, so my eyes are that reddish pink color usually associated with albinism, and my hair is that silver-white color. Yeah, I'm a riot at festivals and parties and all that crap.

Have any family members?

There's my mother and my father, Ai and Daichi Yukimura. They're the biological kind of family. They died when I was 4, so my mother's brother, Kisuke Urahara took me in. If we're talking about non-bio family too, then I have to include the Kurosaki family and Sado Yasutora, because let's face it, the moment you can walk into someone else's place like you own it, is the moment you have more family.

How about pets?

Ichigo Kurosaki. My answer will always be Ichigo Kurosaki.

Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?

Ichigo and I.....we see dead people. We spend most of our free time either helping them, or blatantly ignoring them. I also help out at Ichigo's family's medical clinic every now and then.

Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?

Friends with Ichigo = a state of constant street fights.

Ever… killed anyone before?

I could tell you but....then I'd have another grave to dig and another body to hide.

Just kidding. No, I haven't killed anyone.

What kinds of animals do you like?

I've always been utterly fascinated by mythical creatures. The Dragon, The Phoenix, things like that.

Name your worst habits.

I have a tendency to break into my friends' houses. I also tend to stick my nose into other people's business. And damn, can I be vain.

Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?

Straight. Though I do know how to appreciate another woman's body.

Do you go to school?

Yes. I'm 15, so I'm a student at Karakura High School.

Ever want to marry and have kids one day?

Yeah, sure. I think most girls dream of getting married and having little copies of them running around one day.

Do you have fangirls/fanboys?

I mean there's always Keigo Asano, but he's pretty much obsessed with everyone. There's also Mizuiro Kojima, but he's a massive player.

What are you most afraid of?

HOLLOWS

What do you usually wear?

Um...Clothes?

What’s one food that tempts you?

Odd as it sounds, beef stock soup with scallions is quite good. But I also love Miso Soup.

What class are you? Low class, middle class, or upper class?

Middle, maybe?

How many friends do you have?

The Kurosaki family makes four, Sado makes 5, Orihime, Tatsuki, Keigo, Mizuiro, and Rukia....I suppose I have a lot. Just one very good friend would be enough, though.

Favorite drink?

Boba tea. It's my addiction. I like most flavors, but oh my God, mango is fantastic.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

I hate to sound cliche, but I'd love to go to the States. California, Nevada, New York. The usual places.

Are you interested in anyone?

Uhm...maybe?

What type of guy are you into?

The....Male kind....?

Seme or uke?

According to the quiz I just took, I'm a seme? So, ride em cowboy and shit. But like, I can top or I can bottom. All depends on the mood, know what I'm saying?

I tag Renavelia, Parisian Londoner, Sofia_01, bublbabie, and Just Thinking. But it's up to them if they want to do this.
September 11th, 2014 at 12:47am