This Anxiety, Man.

Lately I have such horrific anxiety. I feel like the walls around me are closing in constantly, including right now. I kind of know why it's happening. Some of it is the fact like such a horrible mother to my son. I can't work cause of my hips, and I am stuck living with my parents. Yes, they help me out so much more than I ever expected, and I am thankful for them and my sister for helping me with him, but I feel horrible I can't work and make money to take care of him. I feel like a failure as a mother to him. I have another issue, but not one I want to discuss so... publicly. But that is causing me much anxiety also, and I feel like a failure for it also. I'm just so depressed cause of this anxiety, and I don't know what to do anymore.
On top of all of that, my son is sick. Its a cold, I'm almost certain, but it still upsets me to see him so sick, and he tries so hard to be his normal happy active self, but then he starts coughing and wheezing, and goes, "mommy, I'm sick" and it's very sad sounding and looking. I wish I could make him better, but I know it will run its course.

Thanks for reading my rant, guys. I feel a little better for the time being.
September 11th, 2014 at 03:59am