BronyCon 2014!

It has taken me almost six weeks to write this blog and while part of me can’t believe it’s been six weeks, the other part of me just wants this blog to be over with.
My summer ended tragically on August 3, 2014 at 8:15pm.
The Thursday before, I left for Baltimore, Maryland with my aunt, three cousins, and a hundred and twenty dollars in my pocket. Our destination was the Baltimore Convention center from Friday, August 1, 2014 to Sunday, August 3, 2014 for BronyCon 2014. It was my first My Little Pony convention, and it changed my views completely, I even met some really cool people including really cool Brony Musicians. Friday and Saturday night I was walking through downtown Baltimore at 2:45 in the morning, only to go to sleep at 3:15 and be back up at 6:30 to do it all over again. One thing I learned from Baltimore was that you can sell stuff on the street without getting shot (I’m talking to you, Ice Cold Water Only One Dollar Guy), which we told the guy we bought water from was cool because you can hardly walk in Indianapolis without getting shot. I have social anxiety really bad, okay and I have never felt more comfortable in a crowd than I was at BronyCon. There was only ONE creepy guy (I’m talking about you creepy Sweetie Belle) and one guy who looked like my friend Jake which was weird.

Enough about that.

My mom passed away on Sunday, August 3, 2014 at 8:15pm. I’ve just been in a kind of daze and just kind of blah since. I sleep with her favorite blanket every night and I miss her so much, I don’t know what to do to get out of this funk.
September 11th, 2014 at 06:35am