Television Is Such a Let down, so This Is What I'm Looking Forward to [and Other Things]

It's almost Fall and y'know how there's usually so much hype about TV shows and what not. Like I used to be such a huge fan of Supernatural, Doctor Who, BBC Sherlock, The Vampire Diaries, Sons of Anarchy, and The Walking Dead, and now I'm just really disappointed.

So here's a list of what's been going on in all these TV shows that I don't like whatsoever, in order.

Supernatural: We all know it's been a downward spiral since season 5. When was the last time you cried at a season finale. Swan Song is still the reason I cry at nights. Season 6 was a disaster, season 7 was....I don't know what that was, and season 8/9 had it's moments, with Abbadon being the best thing since like, Lucifer. And then there's Padalecki's ignorance and Ackles' internalized homophobia and Misha Collins is a bit of a pushover. Oh and the lady who played Ellen is absolute garbage. I have a loft of history and beefs w/ this show sigh. Tho don't get it twisted I will defend Sam Winchester to the grave. And if they play the demon!dean card right, I may just forgive the show for its sins.

Doctor Who: M o f f a t

BBC Sherlock: M o f f a t

The Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec is the spawn of all things horrible bring me back season 1 Damon. I mean, he and Stefan are my faves and post-season 3 was just disappointment. I also really hate Elena more than anything.

Sons of Anarchy: Stutter killed Tara because he could. Tara was the princess of everything and I will never forgive nor will I ever forget. Also I really hate Asshole Teller. Though I do miss Chibs and Tig. Like a lot. And Juice. But I hear things are bad for the bb.

The Walking Dead: Killed Merle Dixon. Killed the Governor, what more is there for me to be into tho. My faves are dead.

So here's a list of what seems good!!

[/url]-->Constantine. --> Looks soooo good!!! And y'know then there's that Constantine himself is wonderful looking.

Once Upon A Time: This is the only show that I still keep watching. It is the lamest show in existence but I love it so much.

American Horror Story: This show is flutzing weird. But, oddly I can't let it go.

And yeah that's about it. And here's the honourable mention, i.e: shows that have been going on but I can't seem to watch: Hannibal, Elementary, Sleepy Hollow.

And yeah, it's also really hot and gross in Southern California. But there's a new fall out boy song and if you haven't heard it why haven't you pls love yourself.
September 12th, 2014 at 12:43am