Men That I Find Rather Handsome.

Matthew Gray Gubler! Oh my yes. He is SO fine. I love him as Spencer Reid. He's so smart and has that whole nerdy persona going on. Just rip my ovaries out already because I won't need them much longer if he has anything to do with it!

LOOK AT HOW HE TENSES HIS JAW! I'm in mandible heaven lol.

Image

Hot men and puppies. What else could you want?

Image

Brian Haner Jr. We all love him and think he's hot. He's so amazingly talented and beautiful and perfect and just.......unnnnnnfffff. I love his demeanor and sense of humor. Plus, his eyes are so deliciously captivating.

Image

This is my favorite look of him. I like his hair and his dark sense of style. He looked hot with the spiked hair and goatee thing but his current look is what I find most attractive.

Image

Here we have Chris Cerulli. What can I say about him? His eyes are amazing and he just looks so damn good in a suit or anything really. I love his freaking face okay? In a little over two weeks I'll be seeing him in person again and I am FREAKIN STOKEDDDDD. He's perf. Enjoy his gifs below. ;)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

My goodness......this pic gives me so many naughty ideas. Sigh...........excuse me while I go day dream. BYE!
Image
September 13th, 2014 at 11:35pm