Character Tag - Shadow

I was tagged by Noelle, when I didn't have wifi, and now that I'm back, I'm doing this.
Unfortunately the person I would want to tag no longer comes on Mibba, so I'm roguing this bitch.

Rules:
1. Pick one of your Original Characters.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your Original Characters.
3. Must tag five people to do this blog!

1. What is your name?
Shadow.

2. Do you know why you were named that?
My mom told me it was because I'm meant to be silent and stealthy.

3. What are you based off of?
A superhero being that kicks ass - at least I think so anyway.

4. Are you a Mary-Sue?
Did Stiles tell you about the time I threw a man into a wall, and dented the wall? No? Well, the answer is no, I'm not a Mary-Sue. Seriously.

5. What’s your eye-colour?
If I'm in human mode, I think they're hazel-ish blue. But if I'm activating my powers, they turn silver.

6. How about main hair colour?
brown.

7. Have about family members?
My mom just died, and my father? Well, he hasn't been introduced yet so I can't give it away. But by saying that I'm kind of giving it away. He's a real dick though.

8. How about pets?
There are no pets where I'm from.

9. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
I used to paint until I was forced to go on the run. From said father figure.

10. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
Stiles can answer that for you.

11. Ever killed anyone before?
Yes.

12.What kind of animals do you like?
I find cats fascinating, also horses.

13. Name your worst habits?
I have this thing where I don't make many friends. I distance myself. But this group of people are just as, unique, as I am, so maybe there is hope. Oh, I also run away a lot when things get too out of hand and people don't know what I am yet. Can't risk being caught until we find the stone.

14. Are you gay, straight or bisexual?
Pretty sure I'm straight.

15. Do you go to school?
I try. I went for about a year and then had to take off to find some people. But I should be back.

16. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
Love is a fickle thing with my people. Ask my father.

17. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
Stiles thinks I'm cool, I think. But Scott and them? I haven't figured it out yet.

18.What are you most afraid of?
My dad killing everyone in Beacon Hills.

19.What do you usually wear?
Tank tops and shorts. Unless it's cold then I'll put on a sweater.

20. What’s one food that tempts you?
Fries. Fried potato glory.

21. What class are you? Low class, middle class, or upper class?
I think I'm in the, outer class. I can be anything I want to be pretty much. But right now I'm more middle.

22. How many friends do you have?
Scott likes me, I think. And Stiles. So right now I'm at 2. But I'm hoping the other girls will come around. Which is weird, I mean, those two boys are surrounded by females. The tension is thick.

23.Favourite drink?
Lemonade.

24. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I want to hit every continent on Earth. My planet was destroyed before I was born and we were forced to run but this place, if we can survive the ongoing attack, I think I would stay.

25.Are you interested in someone?
Not Stiles. Chevy would rip out my throat, or try to. She wouldn't succeed because it's not physically possible. But then Scott would run in and make her stop. He's the alpha.

26.What type of guy are you into?
I have never really sat down and thought about it. I mean, the stories I've heard from my mom made it hard to believe love was even real between a man and a woman of my kind. But being in this town and watching them fight for each other, I guess I want someone who cares about his friends and family, who always tries to do the right thing. And who has a nice smile. I love smiles. Oh and muscles. I mean, come on, who doesn't like muscles?
September 14th, 2014 at 07:08pm