World History

So...high school... Fun, right? You have to deal with peer pressure, crushes, and friend drama. Gotta love the teenage years. So, I don't mind school. I don't really like it, but it's tolerable. I don't see my friends much, though. I'm not that popular so I don't have alot of friends in my classes. People aren't really mean to me I'm just kinda invisible.

This year I'm taking honors world history and I didn't take social studies honors last year. So apparently people aren't used to me being in their honors class. Everyday I walk into history and Jess* is in my seat. When she sees me she always responds with "Oh, I forgot you were in my class." I'm just kinda like thanks, you are so kind, I'm glad you remember me, the one who was in most of your classes for the past two years.

Later in class one day Jess starts up a conversation about how they let too many people in honors this year and that only people who were in it last year should be allowed in. Of course my slow brain was a little late with coming up with a comeback. I probably should have said "Yeah, Jess. They did let too may people in, I was surprised to see you here" I'm not really mean to people, so even if I had thought of something clever to say I probably would have kept my mouth shut.

Then today in class everyone was shocked to learn that there are three Kayla's* in our class. Am I that invisible? I sit right next to you and you don't know I'm here. Oh well. Whatever. I don't really mind being invisible it sometimes can be a good thing I guess.

Well, that's all I have to say. Basically school sucks and people can't see me (lol yeah I'm an idiot) , but what else is new.

* all names have been changed
September 18th, 2007 at 09:52am