My Goodbye to Quizilla.

Well as a lot of other fellow Mibbians I came from good ole' Quizilla after it went downhill thanks to the remodel. There have been quite a few times actually that I've thought about it and wished it hadn't totally went downhill because I mean I had loved that website. I loved taking all the different quizzes, and I had so many friends on there. I'm pretty sure the majority of them were other anime fanatics but they were all great! Hell I remember when I joined Quizilla. It was December 31st of freaking 2007. Freaking 7 years ago. I was in middle school and my best friend at the time convinced me to make one so when she came over we could get on together. Then we'd take all the quizzes. Lord we even had this really terrible Inuyasha co-write together. Makes me cringe just thinking about it. Like the grammar was awful, pretty sure it was written in like 2nd person and just it was really bad. But we were so proud of it.

I remember Quizzlia was where I found my love for writing. Even if it was awful writing I can gladly say I've gotten a lot better since then. The site though was just like my life, I'd spend hours on there writing Harry Potter stories, and making quizzes, and me and my friend we even had these requests you could fill out and send to us and then we'd write One-Shots for whoever requested them. Most of them were Naruto I think but oh well. It was just a really fun site. There was even this girl on there who had this Draco Malfoy story that I loved!!!!! I'll even admit that I've gotten back on there every so often over the last couple years just to check and see if she ever got around to posted the last couple of chapters. And it's really sad to think that she never finished it and I'll never know how the story ends. She has a fanfiction.net account but she never moved this one story over because she was just gonna finish posting it there since it was so long. I really wanna know what happens. I wanna know if Draco gets with Guiseley! And what happens to all her friends. Or maybe Draco goes through with his wedding to Gwyneth because Guiseley's to late to stop him. This is just going to be one of those things that randomly bothers me forever I bet.

I've missed Quizilla since the downfall, and I'm just really gonna miss it and the random log in's once it's gone. #RIPQuizilla.

I am thankful though that since the downfall I was able to find Mibba not to long afterwards. And I'm thankful for being able to make some long lasting friends here on Mibba.
September 16th, 2014 at 02:57am