Reincarnate Release/Motionless in White.

So finally! Motionless In White's new album is out today! For those of you who don't know, last night they did a live pod cast on Facebook. It was tough to watch live however though because there was an awful lag.

There were so many people spamming the comment box instead of asking actual questions that were relevant to their music. Anyway, I'm real stoked for this album. I already am in love with the songs and they are all so talented.

If you get the album at best buy, it comes with a patch. If you get it at fye, it comes with a poster! They have an acoustic version of Sinematic floating around so you'll definitely wanna check that out.

They were all so cute and funny on the pod cast though! It's got me even more excited for the concert. With this band, I love how down to earth they are and how they still try to get involved with their fans. Some bands let the fame go to their heads and don't even mess with fans much which is sad because the fans are half the cause of their fame!

Anyway, I'm off to work. Have a good Tuesday everyone and be sure to at least check some of the songs off Reincarnate out on youtube!
September 16th, 2014 at 03:14pm