Disney World Orlando VS. Busch Gardens Tampa

Okay so, opinions would mean so much to me. But here is mine first.
Soon within the next 3 to 4 months me & my best friend get to choose where we go as far as an amusement park goes. We both want to go to Busch Gardens but than she got to thinking maybe we should go to Disney World, but honestly, I don't know if I want to go because I'm not a big Disney World fan, I mean i've never been there before, as far as I've gotten was downtown Disney. We never really went to Disney World. When I go to an Amusement Park I like there to be a lot of things to do, such as rides and rides and rides.. And Rides. (: I Love roller coasters so if I go to a theme park I'm gonna judge based on how it is with it's rides & structure.

As for Busch Gardens, I've never been there either & the reason I wanna go to Busch Gardens so bad is because me and my friend were gonna to the one in Williamsburg, Virginia but those plans changed so now we're struggling to pick Disney or Busch Gardens since I'm going back to Florida very soon.

Maybe I could be wrong on Disney and to some people it's the best park of the century. I've never been there so I don't really know. I've always dreamed of meeting Mickey & Minnie & Goofy though. (:

So what do you think is better? BG VS. DW. <3
September 16th, 2014 at 04:57pm