Today

Yesterday was tough.

Before I really get into it I cannot thank every mibbian guy that responded to my blog asking for their help yesterday. That would be clark kent, C418 and BringMeTheFuentes.

Like, really, without y'all I would have not been able to do that assignment. I know C418 you weren't able to help me since by the time you responded I already finished it, but thank you so so so much.

Anything y'all need you feel like I can help with is really one message away. I cannot express my gratefulness and gratitude enough.

With that said, yesterday was a BIG load.

Like I have assignments coming my way left and right. Like first day in the second week and I already felt tremendously stressed out.

I still am a bit stressed, actually. While I did finish one paper for English, I have a Religion paper due Friday. I'm getting Stat homework thrown at me every night (which I can't complain about since it's small and easy, but can a bitch breathe?!?) along with Psychology, Government, and other stuff.

YET I must say nothing brought the most stress out of me than the stress of finding somewhere to complete my community service for the year.

I was distressed. The place I saw and really wanted to go had all their spots filled up and I literally had no fucking clue what I was gonna do.

Like, I was about to go walk to the fire department near my house and beg them. fo' real.

My best friend said that she called a law office near the school that she was going to go on an interview today for. So I was like "cool! great for her!" while stressing over my position.

That was until another girl named Alison was like "Well, do you mind if I follow and try to get an interview, too? I know I didn't call but it's worth a shot" and my friend agreed.

So the end of the day comes and I'm walking with them and the skies just like split for me mentally and I go "Well, let me follow you guys too"

I did. We waited. I was the last interviewed.

AND I GOT IT!

Well, we all got it, but still.

I GOT IT.

I'm excited. Like this has taken a mass amount of stress off me. I have it on Thursdays from 2-5 since Thursdays are the days I have off super early. I get out at 1:20, actually. So everything is great.

Like sheer mother fucking luck and me choosing to follow them on a whim cause what's the worse that could've happened, right?? They say no because Alison and I didn't call. Okay, cool.

But they didn't and there's multiple lawyers (like 6) in a small office all trying to push each other up in the law world with 3 desk women and everyone seems nice and funny and it's a diverse setting and just
Image

I'm excited. Like I hope I'm able to do everything they ask me to do and I'm likable and it's fun.

So, yay.

One less stress in my life.

Now tomorrow I'm going to talk to my U.S History teacher about a recommendation for college and other stuff.

So much stuff to do. Hopefully I don't die as I do them.

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
September 16th, 2014 at 11:54pm