Food Place Deliver Rant!

Okay this is going to sound sad, but the reason this is going to sound sad is because I live in the country, so we don't get delivery. My sister moved closer to school and so, you can order food and they will deliver. Well this is my second time ordering food. Pizza was good, they were doing some special I think.

This week I wanted something else, ended up being Chinese food. Now, I LOVE Chinese food, I wouldn't live off the stuff though I think. Any ways, I call them and place my order, then they tell me "what else do you want?" my response was. "What do you mean?" they say "You have to have $10 worth of food or we wont deliver it." I'm thinking, are freaking kidding me?! So I order more freaking food, it was rice with shrimp in it. The deliver guy comes, drops off my food, along with two cans of pop. Cans!! I'm like fine, these are fine, but I mean really, freaking cans?!

Any ways, I put the bag of food on the counter. Got salad (really didn't want it, but it came with the food), got some other stuff, got chicken I have never tried before (people always nag me that I need to try new stuff.) Now here we come to the second box. My thought is -That's a big box, they must have gotten orders mixed up or something.- Nope, it was my extra rice.

So I got my main meal, with two cans of pop and a big box of freaking shrimp rice.

Now I understand that place has to make food, but I think its freaking dum that they say that got to order more food, or they wont deliver. My meal would had been like eight bucks, plus tip. Maybe I should just stick with pizza or some other place that won't say "sorry but we won't deliver, because you need to order more food to pass this amount of money."

Who wants some shrimp rice?
September 17th, 2014 at 07:38am