One of Those Days

So today was interesting. I woke up this morning feeling awful. My allergies were kicking my butt and me being pregnant leaves me with very few options of medicines I can take. I tried Benadryl but that only seemed to work for so long so I tried Claritin instead, and it actually seems to be working for me. Which is weird since it usually never does.

So any ways I’m finally feeling better and then I find out my fiancé is sick with what could possibly be food poisoning. The thing is he was about two hours away out of town working. His dad went to take him to the hospital there but they were so packed people were sitting outside. So they drove all the way back here to take him to the hospital. I was a kind of glad because I wanted to be there for him but when I seen him it broke my heart. I've never seen him so sick.

On top of the two hour ride though, we had to wait another three hours before they even seen him. So much for “emergency”. After it was all said and done we spent about five hours at the hospital. It turned out to be food poisoning (make sure your eggs are fully cooked at Waffle House).

We got home around 2:30 in the morning and lets just say my sleep schedule is out of whack. Its 4:30 now and I still don’t think I could go to sleep. No school for me tomorrow I’m sure. I gotta take care Danny anyways though, so it’ll be okay.
September 18th, 2014 at 11:40am