Of Stories

Oh hey!

Second week of classes are done. The week started really slow, but then it picked up. So I guess that's good. A lot of shit had to be done this week so I really didn't get much sleep, but then again, when do I ever?!

I took a nap and hope to maybe get some things on here done. I'm not sure exactly what yet. Which is probably why I'm typing this blog, to figure it out.

Who generally has pretty layouts?

Honest question. I feel I need to get a bit more...innovative? with my layouts so I'm looking for inspiration.

I'm gonna delete most to all of the layouts I've made and start fresh. Feel like I've getting lazy with them. Too basic. I love the minimalist look, obviously, but they're not that. They're just plain.

So, yeah. There's that.

I'm also going to do a tweak to 'Camila'. I don't think it's super massive, but instead of altering POV's I'm just going to have the entire thing through Silas's eyes. I feel he's a stronger character narrator wise as to where Camila, while highly important, isn't exactly the person whose eyes we really need to see from in order to properly see where the story comes from.

Like, does that make sense?

Like it's a story about Camila, but from Silas's perspective.

While on that, I'll probably make another soundcloud playlist. I thought of it this morning while in class. I think they'll be interesting since I'm going to try to put them together through the eyes of the character.

Like, while 'Camila' will be from Silas's perspective, Camila would be the one to create the playlist and have it titled something like 'Songs for Silas' or something like that.

I feel like I'm all over the place, but yeah.

FOR DAVID! For David is a story in the early works, but I'm excited about it. Might change a face claim, may not. Not sure yet. I'm still trying to figure out the plot, but it's pretty much set together and the only thing I really have to do is redo the layout and write.

So, yeah. There's that.

How is everyone?

Hoped you all had a wonderful week and will have a great weekend!

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
September 20th, 2014 at 02:46am