The Best Things About Quizilla

Now that Quizilla is officially dead/dying, I think we can reflect on a few of the good things that Quizilla had, whether that was in old Quizilla times or newer Quizilla times. I will admit that I browsed around the site somewhat recently (though before it announced it was retiring) and it was a hodge-podge assortment of things that left me puzzled. I won't address those now out of respect for the deceased, so here are some good things about QZ.

1. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. (Unless it involves Jerry Springer.) f
-So, funny story... Or not funny story. My friends and I wrote a story on QZ about 6 months ago (after a bottle of wine) about Cho Chang (from Harry Potter) getting knocked up and she had to go to JS to find out who the baby's father was. It got taken down about 3 days later for being inappropriate. Whatevs. I moved on.

2. ANIME EVERYWHERE. Seriously, everywhere. I didn't realize there was so many anime fans until I went back and found out all the HP lovers had been replaced by the anime lovers. If you loved anime, QZ was the place for you.

3. Quizzes. I could spend hours taking those quizzes and wasting time back when I was a wee little one. Those were the days.

4. Spin the bottle/7 minutes in heaven quizzes. You know the ones. You'd fill out a quiz and get paired up with a dude to make out with in your answer. Those were perfect.
September 20th, 2014 at 03:19am