Posted // Ugh

My story is FINALLY posted. I knew I said it'd be up a couple of days ago, but I was really struggling to get the words out. I knew exactly how I wanted it to go and I could see it clearly in my mind, but the WORDS just wouldn't come. FINALLY I got it all out last night and it's up now.

Check it out? The layout is shit right now, but that'll be fixed later. Sometime. Maybe. I'm not sure how big the Doctor Who fandom is on here, but it's a Meta-Crisis Ten and Rose fic, their journey in the parallel world. I try to update as quick as possible, but I also don't force my writing. I do have the next chapter outlined in my head, as well as the third, and the overall plot. I don't know how long it's going to be, but it should be a good length. My first chapter is 3,847 words. No chapter will be short, but they could be all that long or longer. I would love feedback!

--

Also, Casey's mom is coming over and I'm not happy. If it was up to me, we'd never have to speak to her again. That's wrong, I know, but I can't stand her. I am at least comforted knowing my rule on her not seeing Elizabeth unsupervised is still standing. She doesn't even know it yet, but she will the minute she wants to take Elizabeth to the store by herself. Nope, not allowed.
September 20th, 2014 at 10:10pm