My Men (In My Dreams) Part I

Well, the conversation started from the Who Should That Mibbian Date thread with my friend Tipsy and I thought that I had never written a blog entry about the famous men I like so here we are. :)

Image
01. Keanu Reeves
He's amazing in Matrix but I just love him acting Constantine.

Image
02. James Franco
I saw a movie recently called About Cherry filmed in 2012. I really liked him there.

Image
03. Theo James
Most of you have already seen him acting as ''Four'' in Divergent. I really have no words.

Image
04. Vin Diesel
How can you not like him? Especially in his acting scenes in all th emovies that follow The fast and the Furious.

Image
05. OGE
He is a greek hip-hop singer that started around three years ago, if I remember right.

Image
06. Midenisths
He is a greek hip-hop singer. One of the oldest in the greek hip-hop scene.

Image
07. Stan
He is another greek hip-hop singer.

Image
08. Andrej Pejic
He is an androgynous model that I found when I was reading in mangafox.com about the manga The One. The similarity between Andrej and one of the characters is good in order for the mangaka artist to have made the drawings based on him.

Image
09. Zacky Vengeance
He is a member of the band Avenged Sevenfold, but you already knew that, didn't you?

Image
10. Jayy Von Monroe
From Blood On The Dancefloor.

Image
11. Alexander SkarsgÄrd
From acting as Eric in the True Blood TV series, do I need to say more? I also like him in the movie The East.

Image
12. Stuart Townsend
From playing Lestas in my number one favorite movie The Queen of the Damned.

Image
13. Ian Somerhalder
The man is a god in the Vampire Diaries series. One of the vampires I'd love to bite me. I hope he's not reading this...

Image
14. Joseph Morgan
Another god that plays the role of Klaus in the Vampire Diaries series.

Image
15. Channing Tatum
From the movie Step Up.

Image
16. Paul Wesley
Stefan from the Vampire Diaries TV series.

Image
17. Tyler Hoechlin
Derek from the Teen Wolf TV series.

Image
18. Daniel Sharman
Isaac from the Teen Wolf TV series.

Image
19. Chase Crawford
From the Gossip Girl TV series.

Image
20. Jensen Ackles
Dean from the Supernatural TV series.

Image
21. Adam Lambert
A singer.

Image
22. Andy Sixx
I got to know him thanks to this name mentioned above and not the original one as some of you would say.

Image
23. Angelo Parente
From the band Motionless in White.

Image
24. Leonardo Dicaprio
I like him in almost all of his movies.

From the title of this blog entry you know there will be a second part. You can all be excited to read more about my men and who they are. ::tehe: I won't post it tonight but somewhere within the next week.

-Maria.
September 21st, 2014 at 01:37am