So, Turns out I'm Attached to My Username

As you can see, I'm back to my old alias.

I didn't think I had grown so attached to my writing alias. I had picked the name randomly when setting up this account to read and comment years ago (back in the INO days). When I made the decision to start writing and publishing my stories on here, it was out of laziness that I didn't change it. So, when I came up with a new name, I was happy. I thought Action Kitty was perfect for me. And it was, in a way.

But, it didn't feel right. It don't feel connected to it in any way. Lyra, somehow, became a part of my identity (on here, anyway), so, I've decided to go back to Lyra. All is right with the world.

**

In other news, I finally found a place. It's one of the less expensive places I've seen, but the house is quite nice, even if the decor is old. The landladies were nice, everyone has their own contract and the bills are in one of the landlady's name, so there'll be no messing about trying to get money of people. I only met of the people I'll be living with briefly (she was a good bit older but she was nice) but I'm sure the others are quite nice. I can't wait to get settled into my own place where I don't feel like an intruder.

So, here's to finally getting shit sorted out and getting more time to write when I'm not travelling an hour and a half, each way, to work.
September 21st, 2014 at 02:56pm