Journal rules

"The topic of your journal has to be something worthwhile and can’t be silly spam. You need to put effort into your journals. Two line journal entries will get you banned from this section of the site and you won't be able to post journals anymore."

I'm sure you all know where that's from, you see it every time you post a new journal. So I'm sitting here, reading the journals, and I come to find out that Sam got banned for a picture (which I saw, and really isn't offensive... I mean, even if you're a die hard Christian, the message it's trying to convey is that us humans are killing religion, and in the process killing ourselves... Well, that's what I saw in it anyway). And I'm thinking about how everyone keeps talking about how mibba's supposed to be this haven of free speech and creativity. I would agree with that. The point is, how can we deal with this problem? Because this is a problem, banning people left and right for minor infringements (or even misunderstood statements) when they have no way of defending themselves is NOT okay. So is there some way we can all put together a petition or something to the mods to bring back the old mibba? I mean, we shouldn't just lay down and take it, that would be worse than getting banned!
September 19th, 2007 at 02:17am