Roleplay + Comment Swap + Requests.

Roleplay

Guys I gotta say it. I'm obsessed with roleplaying it's so much fun it makes me happy for some reason it's like writing a story but instead of having to write both point of views you have a partner writing the mans or the womans it's nice. I have recently gotten into more stuff.
Sons Of Anarchy.
Criminal Minds
Ghost Adventures
Law & Order: SVU


I'm in love with all those shows they're like addicting (not as addicting as MythBusters but hey) If anyone would like to roleplay these subjects shoot me a Message or a comment. I'd love to plan things out.

Comment Swap

So, I tried the actual mibba comment swap but, it didn't go so well I still have a notification for a story that's been inactive and I've commented on it like 12 times. So I will not do that kind of comment swap but instead I will give you all this option. Send me a story to comment on I'll read through it and leave a comment if I like it I will Recommend it and Subscribe I know I hate silent readers so you wont have to worry about that with me! Just leave the link in my comments on this blog and I will get to it.

In return I just want you to do one thing. Check out my new story Her Monologue I'd love a comment I'm not asking you to read the whole thing but a chapter or two would be nice. If you do read the whole thing you're more than welcome to send me a story with up to 10 chapters already published.

Requests

If you can see the blog layout I have I made that, and I'm missing doing stuff like that I want to make more layouts or banners for stories or blogs. If you'd like one please please shoot me a message or a comment. I'm really bored and want to do this for you no catch or nothing.

Let Live Again;
September 21st, 2014 at 08:31pm