Help! I Suck at Layouts!

Okay so first off thanks for clicking on this. I'm sorta new to Mibba and I haven't written a blog yet so I'm totally grateful to those of you who actually read this and respond. I'm gonna write a story and I'm really excited and I have the first few chapters written already (I have yet to update them to Mibba) except I absolutely suck at layouts and to be honest I don't want to spend time on making one anyway. So I'm just gonna cut to the chase: I really need someone to make me a layout for said story.

Don't worry! I'll totally give credit. In fact, I will do anything you want to make you feel loved. AND! If you want you can co-write my story with me (hint hint) But anyway back to the layout. My story is pretty dramatic and it needs a dramatic layout to go with it. If you're interested in anything, please contact me! I won't ignore you, promise. :)

(But guys seriously I'm new and lonely and I need someone to do this for me. I'm soooo excited to post my story onto Mibba! And maybe get someone to help me write it…? But anyway yeah just message me or something. I love you all! Thanks so much for reading/replying to this.)

Thanks again! -Logan (I'm a girl 0.0)
September 22nd, 2014 at 02:05am