Let's Comment Swap... Or Try It Anyways?

Hi Mibba!

I have posted a few of these blogs before but no one ever really seems interested (or they don't pay me any attention --pouts--) So I'd really appreciate it if you could check out the story I'm talking about below. If you comment here saying you'll leave me a comment there I will comment on or recommend or comment on and recommend anything you wish me to read. Please, Give it a read.

~~~


SO, I've been talking about my co-write with Vampire's_Addiction for quite some time now. I went back to see when we started the first chapter and it was like 8 months ago (according to the message date). This is seriously the longest I've worked on something since I finished my first book, and now I am happy to say that our co-write is finished and we are starting a sequel.

Heart And Soul is about a Shadow Vampire named Nick Romani. He lives in a place called the Underlands which for humans is pretty much hell. He works for one man called 'Boss' because of very unfortunate circumstances that caused his heart to be removed, so now instead of having a slight heartbeat like regular vampires he just no longer feels sensitive toward others. Which makes him the perfect soldier especially since Boss can hold what's most precious to him (his heart) hostage to get what he wants. And Boss wants the soul of a powerful witch named Annika, although she doesn't know she's as powerful as they say she is.

There's war, heartbreak, love, more war, more heartbreak. It's an insane journey that these two take together.

Check it out,
Nikki.
September 22nd, 2014 at 07:04pm