This Week Sucks Already.

I hate this week and it hasn't even started yet.

Depression just hit me like a train, just when I thought I was finally getting rid of it for good.
I'm having urges to relapse for the first time in so fucking long.
My relationship has gone to shit. Again. As they always do.
Friends are slowly drifting away from me.
I just don't know anymore. I'm done here.

Apologies for the depressing blog, I just needed somewhere to write it all out and get it off my mind so I can sleep the night away.

In other news, I have my update for this week pre-written, so it will be posted at some point on Friday and then I'll disappear for the rest of the day so I can prepare to go to a friend's place in Neath on Saturday to help her out with some stuff for Uni. She asked me to be in a couple of her short films, so I need to finish learning lines and stuff. But yeah. Update is ready and will be posted, as normal.

And sometime soon I'll figure out once and for all what I'm gonna do with my old co-writes. I already know what's happening with two of them; I'm finishing them myself when I get the time to do them. But as for the others? I haven't got a clue yet. I'll figure something out though. Maybe.

Sorry again for the depression guys. It just hit me like a tonne of bricks, and yeah.

Goodnight all. Enjoy the rest of your weeks, and I'll see you all on Friday for my update.

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

--AJB xo

Song of the day: When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne.
September 23rd, 2014 at 01:23am