Middle School Days

You ever look back at old pictures of your middle school days and you just want to cringe and question your life choices back then. Well, I was looking through my photobucket and decided view my library from oldest to newest and oh lord I couldn't go through the first few pages without covering my eyes because ugh, why did I take such bad pictures at such bad angles. Oh yeah, because of Myspace.

Anyway, for some reason I feel like sharing with you some old pictures from 8th grade Aliya because not all of them were bad and some even brought back some good memories. This also will give you guys something to laugh at since we all know how school can be stressful and it's nice to be able to smile once in a while.

OKAY, TIME TO EMBARRASS MYSELF.

Image

This was me when I went to Warped Tour 2009. I was wearing an A Skylit Drive shirt, my hair was short, it was hot as balls (which is rare for San Francisco) and my friend Joey wearing the red shirt in the back was drinking all the water. I still like this picture tbh because it's not a stupid angle and I was actually smiling. What's up with that.

Image

Ari, Me, and Ciara doing some Charlie's Angels shit. I guess I was the leader or some shit like that. Still one of my favorites and maybe one day we'll recreate this. I was always the one to wear Vans.

Image

We took a bunch of pictures that day okay.

Image

Myspace days. I just want to punch my old self in the face. But hey, LOOK HOW SHORT MY HAIR WAS. Also, I teased it a little because I thought I was so ~scene~ stop me please. Hmm, and my eyebrows were still on point.

Now let's move on and see my transformation throughout high school!

Freshman Year:

Image

I cut all my hair off again and had an A-line for a while. Fun times.

Sophomore Year:

Image

My hair was still short, but I got rid of the A-line. Also, I wore fake glasses (despite having a real pair don't ask).

Junior Year:

Image

Grew my hair out and got "China bangs". Those bangs did not last for the whole year because I got sick of having to trim them.

Senior Year:

Image

Got rid of my bangs once and for all. I was glad I didn't have to deal with them anymore and don't think I'll ever go back to them. It's nice being able to see.

So I just gave you a look at the last five/six years of my life. Now I'm all grown and in my second year of college. Ugh, feeling old. Since I gave you a bunch of pictures from the past, here's a recent one:

Image

Okay, enough slacking for today. I need to get back to writing. Yes, I'm STILL WORKING ON THIS LONG APMAS HAYLIVER FIC BUT I MIGHT FINISH IT BY THE END OF THE WEEK GUYS. It's currently 11k and the awards show finally started so yay for that.

Time to get to work because this shit needs to get done.

Deuces.
September 23rd, 2014 at 04:43am