I'm Officially 20+Bathroom Horrors!

As of Thursday of last week, I turned 20 years old(September 18 for those taking notes, haha). Overall it was a good day. I came in and finished my training at work and my boss sent me home early. I had an awesome birthday dinner. Well...two awesome birthday dinners. My mom made me mac and cheese with hot dogs mixed in it, and my boyfriend then took me out for sushi. It was a good foodie day.

I just feel weird and old.

~~~

Today at work I cleaned the bathrooms we had. It was by far clear those bathrooms haven't been touched by any cleaning product in at least a month. IT WAS THAT BAD! I was annoyed by this because our bathrooms are open to the public, so you would think that the place would keep this up.

(I recently got hired last Monday)

It was a nightmare cleaning those two bathrooms! I didn't have the proper cleaning products or the supplies to make it easy. But I will tell you I made it work! Those bathrooms are now spotless!
There was piss stains under the toilet seats in both the men and womens rooms. The womems room just has a bunch of trash and dirt on the floor, and a water stain under the automatic hand dryer, Plus it smelled pretty funky in there.

The mens room was hell turned upside down. I walk in and BAM, pubic hair just sitting on the toilet seat. EWWWW!!!
I also scraped boogers off the wall by the urinal. Like what the hell?! People don't leave their home bathrooms(for the most part) like this, why be a pig in public? I just don't get it!!!

I will be cleaning those bathrooms every damn day from now on.
September 23rd, 2014 at 04:58am