I Need Your Assistance

I'm copying Noelle and asking for your advice on what stories I will be soon starting. I've got a main focus on my Teen Wolf series (though the stories are unrelated and don't even take place at the same time in the show I'm going to call it a series because I can do what I want) and also my Bucky Barnes trilogy which is almost completely plotted out and I've been working on the next chapter after having lost motivation and time due to school.

Mind you, I'm super swamped with school to the point where writing time has been cut down exponentially but I still get snippets of time to give my mind a breather to where I can fiddle around with some stuff and things. And some stuff and things that I have started ideas and story pages for, I might maybe want to start soon. I've got my Harry Styles story wrapping up and another story can take that place while I deleted some other things that I just wasn't feeling anymore. So the rules are you can pick TWO from the list down below - your favorites - and then I will tally them all up and release a blog perhaps next week telling you what the winners were and when you can expect first chapters to be up.

So for ORIGINAL stories I've got:

1. Ugly Truths & Pretty Lies
Plot: Essentially it's about a girl who is fairly far removed from city life in Virginia, owns and operates a horse boarding farm kind of in the middle of nowhere and, one day, stumbles across a man dying in a car on the side of the road near her house. Being the caring person she is, she takes him in to nurse him back to health thanks to her veterinary medicine degree. This man has secrets, secrets that could bring about some danger to her life. Romance, mystery, intrigue, drama, action, all kinds of things to enjoy in this story. In fact, I've already written a chapter for it because I'm rather excited to write it.

2. Cordially Invited To
Plot: I've talked about this one before - it was originally a 1D AU and I've now turned it into an original. I posted a blog for votes on the leading men and Sebastian Stan swept the competition to play the escort and Theo James won handily as the ex-boyfriend. I've also written the first chapter for this story, and it's been a little easier since I have written for the plot before though I'm changing a few things around (not much). For those of you that don't know anything about this - a girl, recently dumped, has to find a charming and handsome date to her sister's wedding in Ireland where her ex (a friend of the family) will most certainly be. Hi-jinks ensue. Romance, comedy, drama, family, weddings ... what's not to love?

3. The City That Never Sleeps
Plot: I've mentioned this one several times before, too. My mafia story - Irish vs. Italians in the landscape of NYC where a somewhat naive and unassuming stripper gets caught in the middle of the battle. An added bonus to mafia action (which is hot by itself if you're anything like me haha) is the whole older man/younger girl stuff with the leading man being portrayed by none other than the dashing Irishman Colin Farrell. Other male face claims include Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Italian) and Cillian Murphy (Irish if you couldn't guess).

As for fan fictions, I've only got one:

1. Hope
Plot: Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield who is the cutest, post-Gwen Stacy. If you haven't read the comics or seen the movies I strongly advise not reading it because there will be slight spoilers. But if you've at least seen the films, you will be fine. Peter Parker meets a girl at his somewhat job The Daily Bugle who is interning through NYU, a journalism major with some parental issues of her own. Similar in a lot of ways but different in many, there will be romance and action but also drama and secrets to be revealed and not just his. Seems she has some of her own ...

For ideas that I have yet to make pages for because I am uncertain about them:

1. I'd like to do a Jordan Parrish story - yes, another Teen Wolf story to add to my series because I just adore him more with each episode. I don't have a specific idea just yet but I'm toying with a few and really, I would just like to know if anyone out there would enjoy reading a story about the dashing deputy. If this one gets enough votes then I will take the time to develop and deepen a plot for it and post a blog about it. As of right now, he's just a fancy of mine.

2. I started two story ideas awhile ago and then promptly deleted them because it seemed no one cared for them all that much (one I technically never started I guess only mentioned in a blog) but I was thinking of combining the two. One took place in Georgia where a family was in slight shambles while trying to run a peach orchard. If you remember this story, you'll know Zac Efron was the main man struggling to be a single dad and also keep his teaching position. He would change to someone slightly older though I would be open to face claim ideas (and votes maybe in a blog if this gets picked). The other ideas was for an actress to leave LA for some down time after being run ragged since a little girl in the limelight. The face claim was Emma Watson but that would probably change though maybe not I really like her haha. But I would be mashing those two together somehow to make one story. That sounds complicated. All you need to know is southern (and sexy) single father on a farm (I would nix the teacher angle) and gorgeous and glamorous gal from glittering LA (though not vapid or at all annoying).

Okay that's a good little selection. Remember - pick only two please! I'll tally them and post up a blog next week with the winners! Thanks for your participation and even for merely reading.
xoxo, Erin
September 23rd, 2014 at 04:05pm