Hidden Talent #407

I have a real knack for naming animals. I don't know why. I'm basically the Eliza Thornberry of the naming world. It's like the animals just speak to me so I can figure out what their real name is - not just their given name. I don't choose their name; they do.

I've decided that it's finally time to showcase this talent on Mibba, so I am going to show you a series of animals and give you their given names, as well as the names they go by in the animal world. Remember people, this is the animals speaking through me to announce their true names. Thank you for listening and hearing me out. The animals and I appreciate it.

Image

Although this cutie's given name is Jewel, her real name is Cleeta. It means "daggers for eyes" in the animal world.

Image

Say hello to Snow White. Or at least that's what her owners named her. Her nature name is Haddie.

Image

This little guy answers to Chico when his owners call him, but in the animal world, he only answers to Killer.

Image

Sparkles is a sweet cat who loves to play, but her real name says quite the opposite. In the animal world, she goes by Snooze.

Image

Juno may pretend to like his Alaska inspired name, but his real name is Sardo.
September 24th, 2014 at 02:39am