Cheers.

So, here is my salute to the future.

I still miss him like crazy, until I remind myself that he is an asshole and that he has already moved on. I know now that I was nothing but company to him. And all of his words were just lies. He probably knew this new girl the entire time that we were dating. I'm done, I really am. I just can't bring myself to let go. I still care about him, and I find myself checking up on him on Facebook and Tumblr and Instagram all the time. And I know that I should stop, it just hurts me in the end, I just can't bring myself to walk away completely.

But there is good news in the present and the future. I started my first day of college yesterday. I've made a couple of new friends and ran into some old ones. Unfortunately, I have a class with one of my exes, and I can already tell that it is going to be awkward. And a couple of people were acting a bit annoyed by me, I don't know what I did to deserve that. I'm trying to get out of my shell and talk to new people. But I'm not the best at making eye contact, and I don't know if people take that to mean I don't want to talk to them. Because that's not the case, I just get nervous. And I don't like people looking too closely at my face. I feel like they are going to notice all of my flaws.

Sorry to all of my friends on here. I feel just awful that I keep leaving and then coming back out of nowhere. I am trying really hard to get my life together. And I'm going through some stuff right now. I've mostly been on Tumblr.

+ Black & white.
+ Color.

It would mean the world to me if you were to follow me. If you send me a message and let me know who you are on Mibba, I will follow you back. I love seeing fellow Mibbians on Tumblr.

And I want to let you know that I want nothing more than to be there for all of you. And I am. I want what is best for my Mibba family. And I would say that my inbox is always open, which is the case, but I probably won't be able to answer for a little bit. I'm working on myself right now. And I haven't been feeling well lately. I haven't slept well in days or weeks. My head has been hurting all day. I'll probably feel better pretty soon. And then I will be more helpful.

I'm hoping that going back to school will also spark a flare in my writing, too. That tends to be how things are. It's a way for me to get out the stress and distract myself when school becomes too much. And, when my mind is actively functioning in school, it tends to help me think more clearly, I guess. I don't know how to explain it. But it's been like that in the past, especially when I was still getting good grades. Hopefully, it will be the same case this time around.

Oh. And I made a new blog layout. You guys likey? I'm pretty proud of it. Panic! at the Disco has really helped me a lot lately. Especially This Is Gospel. It makes me feel hopeful for the future and free from the world.

I hope that you guys are doing well. Best of wishes to you. Hopefully I will be more active on here and in life soon enough.
September 24th, 2014 at 04:48am